Charter.net Upholds IMAP/SMTP
This implies you don’t need to utilize Charter.net’s webmail interface! You can browse your Charter Email and send messages utilizing other email programs (like Standpoint Express, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird). Utilizing work area email applications can improve your work process. They regularly offer more alternatives, and your email is as yet accessible on your PC when you’re separated from the web.
Arrangement Your Charter.net Account with Your Charter Email Program Utilizing IMAP
To get to your Charter.net email account from a work area email program, you’ll need the IMAP and SMTP settings underneath:
|Charter.net (Charter Commuications) IMAP Server||mobile.charter.net|
|IMAP security||SSL / TLS|
|IMAP username||Your full email address|
|IMAP password||Your Charter.net password|
|Charter.net (Charter Commuications) SMTP Server||mobile.charter.net|
|SMTP security||SSL / TLS|
|SMTP username||Your full email address|
|SMTP password||Your Charter.net password|
Figure out how to accomplish more with your Charter.net (Charter Correspondences) account
- See when your beneficiaries see your emails with read receipts.
- Nap messages to deal with them later and keep your occupied inbox clean.
- Make sure to follow-up if nobody answers utilizing updates.
Have an alternate email supplier?
- Snap your email supplier underneath to figure out how to interface with access your account with IMAP:
- Xtra.co.nz (Hurray! Mail) > Pacbell.net (AT&T) > Gmx.ie (GMX Freemail) > Traceroute.dk (Telenor Danmark