For a new Forex broker, choosing a trading platform is one of the most critical considerations. There are several options available to you, including a White Label solution or direct purchase of the brokerage trading software. The second choice is chosen by around 85% of new brokers.
Why White Label Solutions Are a Better Option
Using White Label has the following advantages:
- For a company owner, the software is 5–10 times more expensive than WL platforms.
- Using White Label solutions, these companies assist brokers and provide round-the-clock assistance.
- Trading stock software may be tailored to your specific needs by a broad variety of companies. It is possible for a broker to provide a high-quality and useful interface for traders by acquiring extra plugins, tools, and so forth.
- White Label solutions save brokers both time and money by delivering the most comprehensive set of services available.
White label options for Forex traders
1. MetaTrader 4
Founded in 2005, MetaQuotes has since become one of the most widely used trading platforms. – Thesaurus MT4 Main Label costs more than $100,000 for beginner brokers, which is excessively pricey.
Most brokers and dealers use MetaTrader 4 as their trading platform of choice. Investors can conduct in-depth market research thanks to a wide variety of trading tools and charts at their disposal. According to studies, traders of all levels may gain from this strategy.
MetaTrader White Label’s plug-ins and configurable settings are why so many beginning traders pick it.
2. Next-Generation Trading Platform MT5.
MT 5 is second only to the MetaTrader 4 platform when it comes to being used around the world. MetaTrader 5 is a significant update to the previous version, including several improvements and new features. A wide range of industries may also benefit from this approach (and MT4 is exclusively for the Forex market).
Around $200,000.00 is the cost of the market, which also includes fees for setting up and maintaining it. If you don’t like the price of MT5, you can use the White Label version of MT5, which costs ten times less
3. Indicator-based trading with DX
DX Trade made this platform. It has a better user interface, an economic calendar, and basic market analysis tools, to name a few. Brokers benefit from these things, as well. The software can be used to trade in both foreign currencies and CFDs.