Trading digital assets can be profitable and exciting, like a computer game. This motto was used by the developers of the Caplita cryptocurrency exchange, launched in 2018. The project’s founders focused on creating a simple and informative website with a referral program and bonus system.
Features of the Caplita Exchange
The main difference between Caplita and other digital projects is its focus on novice traders. First, the platform provides a course of video lectures and access to trading on demo accounts. The second feature is the opportunity to earn money by attracting referrals thanks to a multi-level affiliate program. In June 2021, the Caplita crypto exchange was not in the top 20 in terms of average daily turnover but was characterized by a high liquidity indicator.
In June 2021, 27 coins were included in the list of available assets. The following trading pairs have become the most popular:
- BTC/USDT – 36% of all transactions.
- ETH/USDT – 26%.
- XRP/USDT – 7%.
- DOGE/USDT – 6%.
- ETH/BTC – 5%.
The following types of transactions are used on the platform:
- Market. Trades with order execution at the current rate.
- Limit. With the closing of the transaction at the set level.
- Stop. With the processing of the application after the price reaches the specified value.
- Stop Limit. With the creation of a limit order after reaching the stop price.
- Scalable. With a gradual increase in the open position as the price moves to a given level.
- Trailing stop. With forced closing of the transaction by Stop-Loss set to the value of Trailing Stop (the distance from the current price set by the trader).
- Trailing Stop Future. With Stop-Loss’s closing of the transaction, set from a given level.
The official website of the Caplita exchange provides several additional offers for platform clients. For example, a bonus for the first deposit. With a deposit of 100 USDT (or the equivalent amount in another currency), the user receives 50 USDT and a 50% discount on commission. The bonus is credited to the account intended for trust management for 30 days and is similar to leverage.
The Caplita cryptocurrency exchange does not require clients to fill out a profile. At the same time, the company reserves the right at any time to request information or documents confirming:
- Name, surname, date of birth, citizenship, and place of residence of the user.
- Government-issued ID.
- Origin of funds in personal accounts.
Anonymous clients have a withdrawal limit of 3 BTC per day. To remove this restriction, it is necessary to pass verification, the degree of verification of which determines the maximum amount of assets available for payment.
As of May 2022, not a single successful attempt of unauthorized access to the exchange vaults has been recorded. At the same time, hacking cases of individual accounts could occur since it is always easier for hackers to steal the password or login information of a regular user than to look for vulnerabilities in the platform’s code.
To protect the deposit on the online exchange for trading Caplita cryptocurrency, the following apply:
- Login and password authorization.
- Two-factor authentication with the Google Authenticator app.
- Authorization Log. A trader can notice the fact of an unauthorized entry and have time to stop fraudulent transactions.
The developers have provided the most simple and convenient exchange interface. The left side of the screen displays the chart of the selected trading pair and information about price changes over the past 24 hours, daily highs, and lows. At the bottom of the quotes, there is an exchange glass and data on the latest deals on the instrument. They are followed by information about open orders, the history of operations in the Personal Account, and the user’s balance.
On the right side of the page, there is an order form and a menu for switching between different types of accounts. The latter allows you to go to a demo account or a trusted wallet. Similarly, in one click, you select the type and settings of the order.
You can replenish your account for any amount, subject to the established restrictions for different types of digital currencies. The minimum deposit is displayed in the “Buy crypto” section.
- BTC – 0.002
- LTC – 0.002
- XRP – 0
- DASH – 0.004
- USDT – 4
- ETH – 0
Thus, there are no minimum deposit restrictions for the most popular cryptocurrencies, only for Monero and Ethereum. Similar limits apply when replenishing an account with fiat money through intermediary services.
The main conclusion drawn from the review of the Caplita exchange is that trading in cryptocurrency assets can be understandable and interesting for beginners. To do this, it is enough to create an attractive interface and not overload users with technical information. Furthermore, the client of Caplita has the opportunity to conclude transactions and staking/farming coins immediately after registration. But a simple interface can also be regarded as a drawback of the project. The weaknesses of the crypto exchange include:
- The absence of derivatives, margin trading, and a small list of available assets.
- In particular, the low functionality of order settings makes it impossible to set a fixed Stop-Loss value or an order execution method.
- The trading platform is not very popular with professional traders. The low daily turnover evidences it.
Thus, we can recommend the project to beginners and those clients who appreciate the ease of trading and investing. In addition, this is one of the few crypto exchanges that allow you to train on demo accounts.