Java is a programming language that almost everyone is aware of. It first appeared on 23 May 1995, around twenty-five years ago. Originally developed by James Gosling, Java is a language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let developers WORA (Write once, run everywhere). Java programs are and will always be in demand. Java software runs on everything, from laptops to game consoles, data centers, to scientific supercomputers, cell phones, and the internet.
There are many websites and applications that can not work without Java. It is a reliable, fast, and secure software and free to download. Java is the language of the possibility that powers the innovation behind the digital world. The latest version of Java is Java14, introduced in March 2020. Java 11 is supported as a Long Time Support (LTS) version, released on September 25, 2018. This version of Java helps you to improve the performance, stability, and security of your java application running on your machine.
Java is used in almost everything, so if you are seeking a Java online course with certification, then you are on the right track.
Java application can be seen in various domain such as:
- Web application – Java supports web applications through Servlets, Struts, or JSPs. These technologies help to develop any kind of web application. A large number of Government, Healthcare, Education, Defence, Social security, Insurance, and E-commerce sites are running with java language as it provides a very high level of security and easy way to program.
- Desktop application – Java provides GUI (Graphic User Interface) development for a desktop application. It is the most striking feature. It is implemented by software such as AWT (Abstract Windowing Toolkit), Swing and JavaFX.
- Mobile applications – The framework to build applications that run across all Java supported devices, including smartphones, is Java ME or Micro Edition. All android apps are designed with Java using easy terms SDK (Software Development Kit), which is similar to JDK (Java Development Kit).
- Business applications – Applications ofseveral companies and organizations run on software developed using Java. For example, the banking sector also runs from the front end to the back end with Java. High-frequency trading systems like Murex are also scripted with this language. It is also used in the stock market as a financial service application.
- Scientific application- For mathematical operations and scientific calculations, software developers are using java as a chosen language. Here java is considered to be more secure, reliable, fastest, and portable.
- Cloud-Based applications- Cloud Computing is a platform that is used for distributed computing systems. It refers to the usage of remote servers hosted on the internet to store, manage, and process data.
Apart from all these sectors Gaming and Animation applications, Distributed applications, Digital and Electronic Devices, Embedded Systems, Enterprise applications, Web Servers, and Applications Servers are also sectors where java runs the software successfully.
Benefits of Getting a Java Certification
Java certification from a reputed Java training provider is necessary to get a prestigious job in the IT sector. If you go for Java certification, it will be the credential to log into the IT industry. Java skills provide vast scope for you and your career growth. Some benefits of having it are listed below:
- Better learning – Java certification programs give you opportunities to learn java in a better way. It helps you to learn programming languages in an easy and careful way with a short span of time. The syllabus of Java covers various topics like object-oriented design patterns, file input-output handling, exception handling, Java database connectivity, Java Generics and collections, Garbage collectors, and different GC algorithms, multithreading and concurrency and more.
- Hiring preference – Many government organizations and consultancy companies who work with government projects are giving preference to certified Java developers than the non-certified ones.
- High pay possibility – On completion of a certification course, one can demand high pay at the workplace. A certified person with extraordinary skills can earn more than a non-certified peer.
- Upgrade the Java knowledge – Java is changing fast time with time. With a certification course, there is an opportunity to upgrade and update your knowledge and skills of programming language. Java training programs create you as a good java developer to the IT world.
- Boost your confidence- Java certification will help you to boost your career confidence. Certification training of Java is the best source to show your talent to the IT sector and the real world.
Apart from the above benefits, Java certifications help you get recognized well in your team and adds value to your resume. So having a certification of OCAJP (Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer) or OCPJP (Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) will give you a bright career boost.
The Need for Java Courses
If you want to learn modern Java step by step and upgrade yourself with the programming language, you must take up online Java courses and training programs. Several websites are providing advanced designed Java courses. With the help of course and certification, you will learn the basics of functional programming, Object-Oriented Programming – Interfaces, Inheritance, Abstract Class, and Constructors. You can gain expertise in using eclipse IDE and JShell. You will learn to write high-quality Java codes and awesome object-oriented programs. You can get many job opportunities by learning the Java programming language. Java is the best programming language that stands ahead of the rest in terms of maturity, strength, and performance, so have a course of Java and show your upgraded skills as a Java developer.