Candles are sensitive and beautiful products that come in a variety of fragrances and colors. They are even made into unique shapes with wonderful designs. To make these look even more amazing, manufacturers can take advantage of wholesale candle boxes. These can draw potential consumers towards the product and make them have a look at it.
One important part of the packaging includes what color scheme you use. This can make the box be hidden in the competition or stand out and be prominent. Read on to find out more.
Colors give one a feeling
Certain shades produce a feeling in customers. Therefore, you must choose the better and suitable one for your candle boxes for shipping and others. Below are the meanings of some top colors:
- Black– Gives a dramatic and chic effect. It is preferred for the candle company that sells luxurious and expensive products.
- Grey– This shows something being as elegant and timeless. The business selling modern items can opt for it.
- Red– It is an expressive shade which signifies passion. It also shows danger, hostility. Vintage type brands choose this.
- Orange– If the company is selling products to young and active individuals then this is preferred as it signifies being energetic and young.
- Yellow– Is an optimistic color. Innovative candles have this shade.
- Green– This is fresh and rejuvenating one. It is connected with nature and the brand opting for natural ingredients and using eco-friendly packaging material can emphasize their message with this. It shows the company as being honest.
- Blue– Is a cool shade that reflects safety.
- Purple– Regal and artistic looking candles that are enchanting will be emphasized with luxury candle boxes wholesale of this color.
- Pink– It is a festive one that sends out a fun image.
From the above explanations, you can tell that color has a huge effect to play on the thinking of people. You should use them according to the message that you want to convey about your brand.
Select the correct colors
You must select the correct colors that connect with the brand message. You do not want to confuse customers by giving conflicting messages.
The better option is to use simple designs for the candle boxes no minimum. Minimalism, if done correctly can work wonders.
At the time that you select the color scheme for the logo as well as packaging, opt for complementary shades. You can develop a few color options to select from. Every scheme should keep in mind the following points:
- Base shade- It is the main color and will let people know that your brand is connected with it. So, for instance, if you are selling exotic and chic products that are expensive, you can choose purple, red, etc.
- Accent shade- It is the second most employed one after your base one. You can choose a complimentary one for the base color.
- Neutral shade- This is used as a background color to allow the logo to be prominent.
All these must connect so that the packaging does not look odd on the eyes.
The color you use for the logo is something that matters as well. This is because it has to be dramatic so it stands out and can be remembered. It must not be confused in the base color of your packaging.
According to what type of candles you are selling, you can select the logo color. If your brand makes funky ones that are playful, you can choose pink for instance.
The color that you use for any details must not get confused in the background color of the packaging. It should be prominent and connect with it or else it will not be good on the eyes.
You should experiment with different shades and see the ones that make it easy for people to read what is written. For instance, if you are using black candle boxes wholesale as the base color, and following a minimalistic design, you can use white font, or red. It will stand out positively.
Color can tell what type of product it is
The colors used on the packaging can help tell what type of candle is present inside. Candles come in many colors, according to what color it is, you can use the shade on the box. It will help people know what they are buying rather than making them read many details.
If you are selling sophisticated looking black candles, the box can be of this color. If it has a window, people will get to see the artistically designed candle within.
There are many colors and different shades that a business can choose from. Because there is a variety, it can be tough selecting the best ones to use. Make sure that all the colors match and do not make the box look hectic on the eyes. Everything must complement each other so that the best can be created.