You may have gotten so used to poor lighting, cramped up space, bad shower sills, and even the cracks of the tiles or even the toilet, you do not realize you need to get better. If you have two or more of these in your toilet, you are overripe for a bathroom renovation.
In this article, I would highlight Eight Signs you Need to Renovate your Bathroom.
Eight Signs You Should renovate your bathroom
- 1. Bathroom Relics: If your bathroom is still characterized by pastel tiles, shower beige bass, and regular colored tubs and toilets, you are way overdue for an upgrade. Truth be told, you are missing out on porcelain finishing, acrylic tubs, and neutral but luxurious designs. Meanwhile, see here if you need a professional to renovate your bathrooms melbourne.
- 2. Leaky Fixtures: bathrooms are often ignored until there is a leak somewhere, clogged toilets, or even plumbing gone bad. Leaky fixtures are one of the most obvious signs of a bathroom upgrade. No one wants to see the stains left by the leaky fixtures of an ignored bathroom.
- Poor Lightning: The bathroom lights are highly essential, they shouldn’t be so dim, you tend to struggle with seeing things in the mirror or struggle to find items in the medicine cabinet, neither should they be so bright, they can blind you. If this is the case, your bathroom needs remodeling.
- Very little or no storage? Have you been tripping over towels, dirty clothes in your bathroom recently? Or finding toiletries and skincare items becomes a herculean task because your bathroom is just so full? You are overripe for an upgrade: cabinets, wall hung toilets, vanity storage, etc. A bathroom should be as spacious as can be for ease of use and of course for comfort.
- Icky Mold: Have you been noticing g mold or mildew in your bathroom? If so, how do you still use the place? Apart from being a health hazard, it will also affect, on a large scale the resale value of your house. Molds of whatsoever gravity should be dealt with as soon as they are spotted, either with bleach or a complete overhaul
- 6. Cracked Tiles: Be it chipped tiles or cracked toilet sears, your bathroom is ready for a complete remodeling. Delay will often reduce the value of your home
- Stained Walls: When bleach can no longer wash off those stains in the corners or on the walls, it is time to expand your budget, and get a bathroom renovation done. This way, you will be getting rid of potential health hazards and simultaneously increase the value of your home either for lease or for sale.
- Plumbing problems: When you begin to experience jammed pipes, taps, clogged drains, and toilets way too often, it is your bathroom’s manner of requesting for a total remodeling. I’m sure even you must be tired of unclogging drains.
Remodeling any part of your house is an investment. Not only does it increase your comfort and user satisfaction, but it also increases the value of your home if you are ever thinking of leasing or buying it.