A new and deadly virus is in full swing. Yes, it is the Coronavirus-19. Faced with this situation, a state of alarm is taking place in public opinion that causes many people, companies and entities to acquire respiratory protection equipment for protection against this virus. There are multiple types of masks, and each one offers a very different degree of protection against the Covid-19 virus. What coronavirus mask to buy? Is it the surgical or the fabric masks you should buy? Have you checked out the Copper Face Mask Made in USA?
Before purchasing a mask, it is necessary to know the different types of respiratory protection products available. Be very clear about the most valid to protect against this disease in the most effective way possible. The level of classification is essential to guarantee the safety of the users who wear masks. We can speak of two types: Whether they have a valve with a filter and the protection index.
Within the protection, there are three categories according to their minimum filtration (78%, 92% and 98%, respectively).
Filtering degree of masks:
- FF P1: they offer a minimum filtering efficiency of around 78%.The filtering power is also measured with the concept of Total Maximum Leakage inwards, which in this case has a maximum permissible value of 22%
- FF P2: they offer a minimum filtering efficiency of around 92% (maximum total leakage rate of 8%).
- FF P3: they offer a minimum filtering efficiency of around 98% (maximum total leak rate of 2%).
Besides, these masks are non-reusable (NR) and reusable (R). Non-reusable equipment is to be used only during one work shift. However, there is no unanimity among experts on the level of protection against this type of threat. While some speak of an FFP2, others go to the highest protection index and opt for FFP3.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends the use of masks with filtration efficiency. It should be at least 95% for particles of 0.3 or more microns in diameter in isolation trials or with the possible generation of infectious aerosols (measles, tuberculosis, SARS …). The health and medical staff should use such heavy-duty protection masks. On the other hand, working in and out can use the best cloth face mask in the USA for people walking.
Why buy the best cloth face mask in the USA?
Cloth face mask offers you the greatest safety to people who seek protection from Covid-19. It is best to pick a mask that fits perfectly on user’s face. Masks that fit well offer better safety. Therefore, the ideal is to check the hermetic fit in each use to eliminate leaks and follow the fitting instructions to verify the correct seal, in case of doubts.
How to make sure the best cloth face mask in the USA fits you
- The adjustment system. Check that your mask is ergonomically suitable and fits your face properly. Don’t buy the ones that let air in through the edges
- The support system: Make sure you buy the right mask size for you. The best models have elastic or adjustable bands for a more comfortable and quick donning
- The vent valve. Ideally, your mask should feature a valve that allows adequate exhalation of warm, moist air. This allows for greater durability, prevents condensation of water inside the mask, reduces the lenses’ fogging, and provides greater comfort.
Regardless of the masks’ effectiveness, their usefulness plummets if they do not properly fit at user’s face. Avoid wearing the mask upside down (with the white part facing out) or not washed in reusable cloth face mask. These bad practices are a common sight among mask wearers.
You must learn to follow best practices on how to put them on, take them off, and wash/disinfect them. Practice precautions regarding hand hygiene after removal.
C29 Copper face masks: an eco-friendly mask that eliminates viruses and bacteria
- C29 have created an eco-friendly mask that eliminates viruses and bacteria, including the new coronavirus that causes covid-19. It is important to note that C29 copper face masks are designed to block big and small particles
- The C29 mask contains copper-infused 3-layers of fabric for protection. Therefore, they are ideal for blocking tiny particles of the virus that often find space around the nose, mouth and chin. This means that they are effective against the virus
- This mask contains a fine fabric with copper that has an antibacterial and antiviral function that not only blocks but also eliminates viruses and bacteria
- This mask provides better benefits and maximum protection for those who use it
- It is also an eco-friendly product because by using it, we reduce the use of disposable masks, which are for single-use, and we no longer generate so much medical waste
- Depending on use, the mask can last up to one year and a minimum of four months. You only need soap and water for cleaning. The use of the bleach is not recommended
- From medical personnel who work in intensive care to athletes can use this mask. Thanks to its ergonomic system, it does not leave marks on the face, nor does it generate problems when breathing or allergies