The world of technology is gradually evolving, with multiple devices and gadgets being upgraded regularly. So, if you are the type of person who loves to keep up with new inventions, mainly accessory gadgets like smartwatches, well, we have good news for you! With a new year at hand, we expect some upgraded smartwatches to be launched anytime soon. Have a peek at this website. Some of these smartwatches will have additional features on top of the existing ones, and others may drop some features and incorporate new ones.
Upcoming Smartwatches Review
Hence, to make sure you are in the know, here is a review of the top upcoming smartwatches you need to look out for.
1. Wyze Watch
This company came to be known for producing one of the best fitness bands a while back, and now they have announced the launch of their upgraded Wyze smartwatch in February 2021. The best part is that this watch will hit the market at a retail price of 20 dollars. So, if you are on a tight budget plan this year, you can still rock a smartwatch from Wayze watch. This smartwatch will feature varying size fittings to accommodate most users, including younger people.
- The watch features a large LCD screen from 1.4 to 1.75 inches for good visibility.
- The watch is equipped with all track apps ranging from sleep, alarm, fitness, and time.
- This watch can integrate with other Wayze smart devices for easy control.
- The watch will feature a unique square design.
2. Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
If you bought the 2020 upgrade version of the Amazfit GTS mini watch, I bet you will love the new upgraded version even more. What I truly love regarding this brand is the affordability. The smartwatches are quite functional, plus you don’t need to drain your savings to acquire them.
However, the soon to be launched model has some altered features from the 2020 model. Some of the changes they have made include; the screen size and the number of batteries. More changes that you will enjoy in terms of design are varying colors of rose gold, green, black, and more.
- This smartwatch has oxygen monitoring settings
- You can also monitor heart rate with it
- Has inbuilt sports and GPS settings
- The smartwatch can have Alexa
3. Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite
This must be one of the rapidly growing device manufacturing companies in the whole world. How can a brand be so cheap yet have quality products?
This brand is best known for making some of the tremendous smart android phones that are as durable as other famous brands. So, I can’t wait to see how the upgraded Mi Watch Lite treats us once launched to the market. So you know, the company has already listed the launching of this smartwatch on their website so we can confidently wait for its arrival anytime soon. What should we expect from this upgraded Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite?
- The LCD measures 1.4 inches with a 320 x 320 display size
- The battery of the watch is promising as it can last for nine days
- The smartwatch will feature a variety of tracking apps like; heart rate, GPS,
- The smartwatch will have up to 11 sports apps
- Multiple notifications like calendar, weather, alarm reminder, and social media are available
- The smartwatch will be able to pair with Xiaomi’s Mi phone apps
These are some of the top best-upgraded smartwatches you should expect on the market soon. However, note some of the discussed smartwatches are available in countries like China. But will be advised on when to be launched in other countries. Other models will be available on the market from February this year.