Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard & Get Pin For bit.ly/getbuildpin
Ares Wizard is one of the most famous Kodi Addons that easy to streaming tv and movies in your media devices. It’s now to be had for free and you may access all the 3rd party software advanced by Ares project. bit.ly/getbuildpin is web link that you may pin it to Kodi 17.1, here’s we are able to display you a way to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard with ‘bit.ly/getbuildpin’.
Ares Wizard is well-known Kodi builds that available on Kodi 17.6 also, you could add an impressive range of HQ Addons and that permitting to watch and stream any movie and tv show.
You may also like: best gaming apps for Android
how to Install Kodi 17.1 and get pin number for http//bit.ly/getbuildpin
- Go to SYSTEM, in the top left corner.
- After tapping to System Settings
- And Select “Add-Ons“
- After that turn on “Unknown Sources“ and enter Yes.
- Next to go File Manager.
- And add your path on “Add Source“.
- By Select “None” and enter the path http://ares-repo.eu/
- Tap OK.
- Now just choose “Enter a name for this media source”. By Enter a name such as “RealityPaper” and Enter OK.
- And tap to back and select Kodi home screen.
- Choose your “Add-Ons“.
- Just Tap the Package icon on the top left corner.
- By select “Install From Zip File“
- And choose the new source you added, “RealityPaper“.
- Then select the “repository.aresproject” folder
- After go to tap the file in that folder, which is named something similar to aresproject-.zip
- In a few minutes for the Ares Wizard to load.
- After complete process you will get “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install from Repositoryentering
- Next select “Ares Project“.
- You need to select “Program Add-Ons.“
- Ares Wizard that you need to choose.
- And press the Install button. Ares Wizard is now ready to install.
- Return to the Kodi home screen.
- After that under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Next to Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see a notification with Ares Wizard enabled.
- Open Ares Wizard, and select Kodi to build.
- It asks to enter a PIN, then uses another device and browse bit.ly/getbuildpin.
- By entering the PIN that is displayed at bit.ly/getbuildpin.
- And select “Pulse Build Krypton”. Enter “Install” to start the Kodi Pulse Build install process.
- In Last, restart Kodi.
However, Installing Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard, you can Get Pin with bit.ly/getbuildpin you can easy to stream your favorite movies and TV shows for free. Hope It will be helpful for you.