What Does Grool Mean?
Grool is the mixture of “Great” and “Cool&rdquo ;.Used positively.
Origin of Grool
Grool saw usage in the mid-2000s because of the film Mean Girls the place where a character accidentally says “grool” and explains they were saying great at first but accidentally said cool at the start, thus creating the combination by accident. Considering that the movie’s release, grool became a well known word in text and emails between teenagers or children, but has since fallen out of favor and is rarely used.
“ Grool ” may also be slang for the “girl drool”, the lubricating liquid that is secreted by a woman during sexual simulation.
Text Between Friends
- Friend 1: So I was speaking with this person and he explained he would tutor and I said ‘ grool &lsquo ;.
- Friend 2: Grool ?
- Friend 1: I was saying great but accidently said cool instead and it came out as grool .
- Friend 2: Sounds like gruel.
- Friend 1: I know! It’s so embarrassing!
- Friend 2: Did the guy laugh? I’m sure it’s fine.
- User 1: So yeah, I was taking care of my paper and my computer decided to just crash. On my phone now, waiting for it to restart.
- User 2: Grool .
- User 3: Grool ?
- User 1: Yeah, I don’t know what that means.
- User 2: Grool. It’s a combination of great and cool. It was from Mean Girls.
- User 3: That movie from 2004? LOL. That is a nostalgia trip.
- User 1: Yeah, From the it. I didn’t like it.
- User 2: Me and my buddies would always say it from then on movie came out. We were stupid at the time, LOL.
Other Ways to Say the Grool Word
Grool is generally used as is without any variants besides being using with either an uppercase or lowercase G.