If you are a proud owner of a gym, you may be pleased with the fact that your gym members are working out from losing weight, getting fit and making your gym business a success. The gym has a lot of liabilities that you require proper insurance coverage for. So contact companies like Insync Insurance to get more information about gym insurance. You should remember that anything may happen and it does happen.
Gym Insurance Claim Scenarios
- As a member of weightlifting, heavy machinery drops on top of his back, injuring his spine and crushing the lungs. Hospital bills nearly $155,000. Also, the injured man is unable to go back to work until he is completely healed.
- The gym worker has just finished the mopping. A member enters in and is ready for his workout. He slips on the wet floor and gets his ankle fractured. The member cleans a lawsuit for $15, 000 in health care costs and wages lost.
- When a woman is exercising in a coma the gym’s squat apparatus gets loose. The woman’s leg gets a cut. Medical costs around $3000.
- The physical trainer of the gym advises a member to increase her work out. As a consequence of the extra exertion, the member suffers an injury in her back. The gym has now to deal with the lawsuit of $35000 including the hospital bills and loss of income.
- One of the physical trainers of a gym behaves inappropriately. A member sues the gym for negligence in relation to hiring. The gym has to pay $18000 for their defence.
- An owner of a gym orders one of his workers to make a bank transaction. While going to the bank, the employee slams into another car. The other vehicles sustain $5000 in damages. The Other driver gets body injury amounting to $ 45000. The personal Insurance of the worker of the gym is not sufficient to cover the amount of the damages.
- The owner of a gym finds his business in destructive disarray due to vandals. The damage of the property totals $55,000.
- The flame that engulfs the attached building to the gym resulting in smoke and water building and property damage that amounts to a total of $ 50000. The gym has to be closed for the customers for a month so that all the equipment and the building repairs and replacement can be done. Besides other damages, there is a loss of income also for the gym.
Where do the gym owners go for insurance coverage? As the owner of a gym, you require an insurance agency that has a lot of experience working with business insurance and commercial insurance. You need an agency that has a healthy relationship with insurance companies and is up to date in current technology so that you get quality service, low quotes, and superior coverage. Get the protection you require from the agency that can offer it. Insurance agencies provide professional guidance, besides honesty and integrity and go above the standard in establishing relations with the customer.