Are you struggling to eliminate fat and achieve a more toned and trim body through diet and exercise but finding it hard? While it’s possible to achieve great healthy weight loss results from a combination of certain exercises and diet alone, it’s not that simple for many people. Some body parts simply won’t shape up, regardless of your diet and exercise strategy. If this sounds relatable, you might want to consider Emsculpt in NYC. In the recent past, the only option for quickly removing fat from targeted areas of the body was liposuction (an invasive plastic surgery procedure). Advancements in technology have led to more innovative, greatly effective, and non-invasive alternatives like EmSculpt.
Read on to learn more about this increasingly popular and revolutionary body contouring alternative.
What is Emsculpt, and how does it Work?
Emsculpt is a completely non-surgical treatment focusing on toning and building muscle in select body parts. It is not only safe but also effective and the first FDA-approved treatment of its kind. The results mimic that of a frequent and intense workout that can build your glutes, slim your abs, and lose fat simultaneously without having to lift a finger.
So, how exactly does Emsculpt work? This body sculpting system channels high-intensity electromagnetic energy to the target muscle group to stimulate contractions. What makes it unique compared to other similar treatments is that it targets both fat and muscle cells within the treatment area. The contractions increase muscle strength by initiating restructure while shedding away excess fat cells.
What’s the Treatment Experience Like?
Are you wondering if the treatment will cause pain or discomfort? No! As mentioned earlier, the procedure is completely non-invasive. There’s no need for any recovery time, and the treatment takes 30 minutes on average to complete. Expect to feel nothing intense after an Emsculpt procedure – patients report mild soreness around the treatment area, which is nothing compared to what you’d feel from a traditional workout. You can get back to your normal schedule right after the treatment.
How Long After Emsculpt Can You See Results?
After an Emsculpt procedure, expect to feel instant results within the first few days, including an improved posture. However, more visible results will be noticeable from around 2 – 3 months post-treatment. The results have shown improvement for up to 6 months post-treatment.
Do Emsculpt Results Last?
Just like the results from any other strength training exercise, Emsculpt results are not permanent unless you put in the effort to maintain them. Patients enjoy the results for about 6 months on average. Taking care of your body post-Emsculpt treatment is vital to enjoying lasting results. This includes taking steps such as eating healthy foods and doing regular exercises. The good thing is that you’ll find it much easier to perform various strength exercises after your treatment. Alternatively, you can schedule regular Emsculpt maintenance treatments once every few months for optimal and long-lasting results.
Benefits Associated with Emsculpt
While many people often opt for body sculpting treatments to avoid the gym, Emsculpt is very popular with fitness enthusiasts. This is because it helps them easily achieve the seemingly elusive goals they are yet to achieve at the gym. Emsculpt is a great option for those looking to enhance their overall appearance and boost their strength. Some notable benefits include the following;
- Building and toning muscle – Emsculpt makes this quite simple, even for the abdominals and the buttocks, which can be hard to target with traditional workouts.
- Easier time staying in shape – the process will boost your metabolism due to added muscle which in turn aids your body in burning calories more efficiently.
- Eliminates visceral fat – belly fat can be hard to target using other sculpting methods but can be easily targeted with Emsculpt.
- Requires no downtime – Emsculpt does not involve surgery and is a painless and fast procedure. There’s no disruption in your daily schedule, and you can resume your activities as soon as you are done.
- The process is fast and convenient – you can have it done even in between your lunch break or other errands if you’re hard-pressed for time.
- It’s customizable – you don’t have much control over where the weight comes off your body with methods such as dieting and exercising. However, the Emsculpt process can be targeted precisely at areas you want to shed off fat and tone muscle.
Are you tired of working out and dieting with no significant gains to show? Take the first step today to boost your body confidence by talking to Emsculpt experts near you. They will assess your areas of concern and what you hope to achieve with the procedure to determine if you’re an ideal candidate.