The first thing students worry about after finishing college is that they need a job. A job that is suitable and easy enough to pay their rent and supply their meager lifestyle. But not all think that way. Some people are very ambitious about their career and believe to invest in something more than just a 9 to 5 job. These are the people who can make it big.
Similar men named, Chase Norton and Thomas Coffman, also had this drive to prove themselves and become an entrepreneur, and they did! From college till now, Chase has created many businesses, all of which have been successful and now he is doing the same for other ambitious youth and guiding them on a similar successful path. While Thomas Coffman became a real estate agent at the age of 26 and now is the founder and CEO of own his Miracle Real Estate Partners.
3 Best Tips to Startup
Thomas Coffman listed 3 things to become a successful entrepreneur. The first thing you need to do is to invest in yourself. Have the confident to start something as huge as your very own business. Believe in your ideas. Do not be afraid.
The second tip is fighting against the adversity. Never falter in the face of an unsatisfactory situation or outcome. The only thing to learn is to stand your ground and push through.
The third and most important advice is to surround yourself with people you believe in and you are inspired by. These are the people who made it big in a very young age and you could too. Learn from their failures and success.
6 Steps to Make it Big
Once you have started, there is no going back. Chase Norton tells you what it takes to make it big by just 6 easy steps.
- Chase Norton believes that you do not need to think of something different in order to be successful, what you need is to work on yourself and find something that’s just YOU.
- Find something that works, an idea that is just right for this time and costs the least amount of money, labor and time. Once you see the results, double down on it.
- You are not going to be met with good news every step of the way. You will question a lot of your choices, but this is not the time to give up. Push through and make it happen.
- One hit will not get you to the top. The greed for being at the top will take a toll on your mental health. Thus, take the challenge a single step at a time.
- You need to have a good reason to have this much ambition for something. Why are you doing this? Why does this need to be done now? The WHY is important for your success and even when its time to call it quits.
- Never leave an idea untested. Sometimes we are sure of our ideas working out that we forget to look for its demand and public opinion. But why take such unnecessary risks. Knowing and willing when to pivot is the way to success.