Voot app by Viacom 18 Networks is a really amazing app which is increasingly getting popular over time in India. It was initially launched only for Android. Later on it was also released for the iOS devices too. But in late 2016 seeing the increasing popularity, Viacom18 Pvt network ltd decided to make it for PC or desktop too.
There are many users who want to download Voot For PC these days. Just because all of us want entertainment on a big screen. So, here we are going to share the guide to install Voot App on Windows PC.
How to download Voot App on your PC or Desktop?
If you want to Download voot app onto your pc, there are a few methods to do it.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks.
In this method, we need 2 things. First is Bluestacks and second is Voot app apk file. Bluestack is a very simple and easy to use emulator for android . This will help us in installing it on our PC
- The first step is download and install bluestacks. The file gets downloaded in the downloads folder. Once it completes, just follow the steps and don’t forget to run it as an administrator.
- Once you have setup and installed blue stack just login to your google account. Bluestacks has an interface just like android so you will not have any issues. Once this is done, just download the Voot app from the Google play store and your work is done.
- After you have installed the app, you will be able to enjoy all the TV shows, cartoons and movies that are available on the voot app for free.
If you follow the above steps you will have a voot app installed on your PC, but your pc minimum requirements should be 4gb ram. It works on windows 7, 8, 8.1 and windows 10.
Why is it recommended to use Voot app on your PC.
We can use our phones for watching content available on the voot app. But the screen is very small and if you use it for too long you will have strain on the eyes and irritation too. Therefore you should only use the voot app on your PC or Desktop.
Method 2: Using YouWave to install Voot app on your Windows laptop or PC
I get it. Blue stacks is a very heavy software and a lot of resources are needed to run it which cannot be possible. SO, you can follow this method if you don’t want to use the voot app without installing Bluestacks
- Firstly you have to download the Youwave emulator to your PC and install it on to your device.
- Once you download and install it, download the Voot apk on it and the install it on your device too.
If you follow all the steps correctly, you will be able to install the voot app on your pc.
I hope that you can learn how to download voot app for PC. If you followed the above steps, you would have installed the Voot app on your PC. If you still have any more doubts, please comment below and I will assist you with your problems.