If the title applies to you, there is a construction recruitment agency located in Brisbane. Thus, if you’re recruiting for large or small construction work in Australia or New Zealand, the team at Linked Industries can help you.
They are construction recruitment agency Brisbane based and they have 20 years experience in construction recruitment. They understand the skills and standards you’re looking for with the significance of getting you the right team for your project.
Their substantial database of construction industry professionals enables them to confirm the excellent candidate for your job as quickly as possible bearing and accuracy in mind. Moreso, their candidates are experienced in new builds, large-scale building projects, fit-outs, demolitions etc. Also, their knowledge and experience within the Construction Industry will ensure a professional, truthful and practical approach to your recruitment knowledge. It is paramount to bear in mind that their recruitment consultants take the time to find out what your ideal candidate would be and immediately get to work finding you the right person for the project, whether that be for a permanent, temporary or contract role.
Generally speaking, Construction agency’ goals are to give the best construction project candidates available. These candidates will have the skills with adequate experience to successfully fulfil their work as a team. A team that works well together and independent of each other is the key to the success of any construction project. Obstacles and unexpected contingencies will occur and the extent a team can come together and overcome the difficulties is a sign or an indication that the project is getting back to track. However, the project will be delivered in less time and cost.
Therefore, after a construction company has looked for or have a recommendations of a recruiter, they can dwindle their search to a few leading recruitment company candidates with the following questions:
- How do you screen your candidates?
- Do you hire for public or private contracts?
- Do you keep the lines of communication open to us throughout the project if need be?
- Provided a candidate or team is not reliable, what are your replacement options?
- Do you give intervention services if a replacement is needed?
- Do you have access to specialized workers?
- Can you provide list of clients you have worked with?
- What are your fees, guarantees, reviews, etc?
Construction Recruitment Agency Workplace Health & Safety Consulting Services
Safety is very important in any construction projects, however, some best construction recruitment agency such as Linked Industries services include the following Workplace Health & Safety Consulting Services:
- Contractor Safety Management
- WHS Audits and Workplace Inspections
- Safety Management Systems
- Accident / Incident / Near Miss Investigations
- Employee and Contractor Safety Performance
- WHS Policies and WHS Procedures
- Site Safety Plans and Project WHS Management Plans
- Plant and Equipment Safety
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) / Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s)
- WHS Risk Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments and Manual Handling Assessments
Also, experienced agencies can recognize your WHS Management system issues and recommend methods or put together documentation to subdue the difficulties and help your company in achieving legislative compliance.