Among all video games, Minecraft is an enormously successful one. The game doesn’t have any characters, graphics, or cut scenes, but it allows you to explore the blocky world and shape it as per your wish. If you are looking for a unique and highly engaging PC game, then Minecraft could be the best option for you.
Like most other games, Minecraft can be played on various devices. For instance, it is compatible with your PC, gaming console, and even smartphone. You can either play it solo or join your friends and explore the world of Minecraft.
Just like every other good thing, Minecraft to comes at a price. What we mean is that it is not free. If you are looking for ways to download it on your PC for free, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to get Minecraft for PC for free.
Downloading Minecraft For PC For Free
Although Minecraft is not a free game, you can still get it for free if not permanently, at least for some time with Minecraft Servers. Go through the steps below and you will know what to do.
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is available for free if you already have the game on your computer. If you are using the latest Windows version which is Windows 10, then you are lucky. You don’t have to do much. Just follow the steps below:
- At first, you need to sign in to your Mojang account.
- Once you have download Minecraft and are ready to play, head over to Google and search for a game mode that interests you, like for example Minecraft parkour servers. After that just click on a server list and choose a server that you think you would enjoy the most. It is that simple and you have countless hours of fun with your friends.
- Scroll down to “Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.”
- Click on the option “Claim your free copy.”
- You are redirected to a Microsoft page where you need to redeem your code for the game.
- The next thing you do is log into your Microsoft account.
- Now enter the code in the required box.
- After that click the option “Redeem.”
There you have your Minecraft game for free. Once you are done with the above steps, you are ready to play the game.
Another option would be to go to flare and download the PC ready to use vesriosn.
For those unversed, you should be informed that there are two versions of the game on PC. The first one is the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock) and the second one is Minecraft Java Edition.
Minecraft: Java Edition is more popular than the other one. That’s because it comes with updated combat systems. Along with that, it has many other features that are not present in the Bedrock Version.
The other version of Minecraft for PC is the classic version that was released back in 2009. This version is not as advanced as the other one. However, it is still fun to play.
Minecraft is a highly popular game. It is a multi-device game that can be played both solos and with friends. If you have Windows 10, then you can follow the above steps to get Minecraft for free.
Also read: Minecraft Not Responding Issue Solved