Without any doubt, Instagram has proven to be one of the most engaging social media networks. Instagram alone has over 877 million users in the current year, with the number expected to improve significantly in the following years. It is the ultimate destination for businesses working to enhance their audience and reach.
Do you think that posting creative pictures alone is enough to succeed on Instagram? Or having many followers? There is a common perception that having a huge follower base is the secret of IG success and many people end up buying them for money. The truth is that this will never yield engagement and it is important to know that growing the account organically is the only secret for sustained growth.
Proven Secrets to Boost your Instagram Growth Organically
Before learning the secrets of growing an organic follower base and creating an engaged following on Instagram, here are few things to ascertain:
- Audience: Engage with the audience regularly and identify influencers for your posts. Identify the target audience and promote your brand through them.
- Hashtags: Hashtags for Instagram are vital to reaching a large audience base. They also increase the chances of gaining the attention of potential prospects. Long hashtags with fewer posts generally rank higher.
Concentrate on the Content
Concentration on the content of the Instagram account can help you win new followers organically. When we say content, it includes both the write-up and photos.
- Remember that Instagram revolves around visuals, so post good quality photos with vibrant colors and natural filters.
- Though posting every single day is mandatory make sure that the content of the posts has high-quality standards.
- Take special steps to improve the captions of your stories as they are great tools to attract and engage viewers.
- Show variations in your posts on a day to day basis to avoid boredom and substantiate audience engagement.
Make your Posts Highly Attractive and Engaging
Creating attractive Instagram posts will make them easily discoverable by the end audience. Make all your posts easy to recognize by adding branding elements.
Pay attention to the colors, patterns, tone of speech, etc. so that the posts look unique. Associate strong and relatable values to the brand name so that your audience is able to connect with your brand instantly.
Maintain Consistency to Achieve Organic Instagram Growth
Maintaining consistency in your posts will help in adding new followers organically and retaining the existing. Consistency and timely updating of your posts can transform into reliability and motivate people to come back to your page repeatedly. Also, keep using Tools like TaskAnt.com for hashtags research.
- One best way to attain consistency with your posts is to render high-quality content with visuals and hashtags.
- Curate the content on Instagram so that all your posts carry a common theme and relate with each other.
- Let your posts and messages communicate your brand’s image. Always maintain your brand’s professional tone in all your posts.
Perform Thorough Market Research
Market research is perhaps the most important factor to consider while attempting to grow Instagram your followers organically.
Thorough market research will help your brand to identify the strategies that are used by your competitors. It will give a clear insight into the type of content that is generating excitement and vibe among the audience.
Make use of analytical tools to perform vigilant market research over Instagram. Find out how and when your competitors are posting and ascertain the tactics used by them to engage their audience.
Keep Growing your Network
Networking is the primitive building block of a growing Instagram audience and will help a brand communicate to a larger audience at a single time. It is only through networking that a brand can grow its popularity and credibility on Instagram. The best ways to grow your network are:
- Communicate with people either on their feeds or your feed through comments.
- Enhance exposure by tagging brands, followers, and prospective influencers in your posts.
- Team up with fellow Instagrammers to participate in team activities or conduct recurring giveaways.
- Collaborate with Instagram influencers to enhance your brand’s publicity.
- Using popular and trending hashtags in your posts. You can find more info about Task Ant here in this review.
Thus, we can see that the only way to achieve organic Instagram growth is to present the brand attractively and engage with people who can help publicize the brand and contribute to its growth. Make sure to define your brand through your posts and communicate your stand to a larger audience in a tone that they understand and can relate with.