- Affiliate Marketing is now one of the biggest global industries with worth over $12 billion per annum. Thanks to the internet that affiliate marketers are able to promote products of virtually any country and any product niche without having to ever physically visit the company for which they are working.
- In consecutive five years from 2014 to 2019, Amazon remained the highest payer to its affiliates
- In the year 2020, PMbizbee operated by Perfect Money, trusted and famous e-wallet as well as payment gateway, has paid the highest to its affiliates.
- The highest selling niche in the year 2020 remained e-courses with highest market share achieved by PMbizbee and Udemy
- The number of affiliate marketers doubled in the year 2020.
- The highest paid affiliate in year 2020 was James Walker from United Kingdom who earned more than $2 million in affiliate commissions
- The most famous media chosen by affiliate marketers was Website blogs and YouTube
- The youngest affiliate working in the affiliate industry is aged 10 years
- The eldest affiliate working in the affiliate industry is 47 years
- The most popular method of paying affiliate commissions is PAYPAL whereas the second most popular method of paying affiliate commissions is PERFECT MONEY while BANK TRANSFERS remains at third most commonly used method.
How to select an Affiliate Program that is Best for You?
Almost every website company on the internet offers affiliate program so it makes difficult to choose among so many offerings. The factors which you should consider for selecting an affiliate program for yourself include:
- The product niche: It is better to become an affiliate of the website company with product or service offerings that suit your interest and which you believe you can promote better.
- The website company: It is advisable to promote the company which has a good repute like Amazon, PMbizbee, Clickbank, Ebay and so on
- Earning Commissions: Needless to say that the company offering higher commission percentages on its products or services are better. It is common for companies to offer commissions ranging from 10% upto 50% of sales commission.