Hair is a respectable part of the human body. It is a protein filament which grows from follicles in our dermis. When the hair follicle shrivels up itself and doesn’t grow again, then it is called hair loss. Everyone is at the risk of losing hair. Some lose it at an earlier age, and some lose later. There are many reasons behind hair fall. It can be because of your age which is expected as usual. But excessive hair loss at an early age is not normal, and you need to contact a doctor for hair treatment.
Why you lose your hair?
There are several reasons for hair loss. Such as
- Androgenetic alopecia: It is also known as male or female pattern baldness. It is the most common cause of hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia is a genetic problem. Male starts to lose his hair from the temple of the head. But female starts to lose hair from all over her head.
- Nutritional Deficiency: Nutritional deficiency is a cause of hair loss. Lack of zinc, iron, vitamins (A, B12, C, D) can make your hair fall. The extreme diet also causes hair loss.
- Hormonal Cause: Hormonal changes happen in both man and woman with their ages. Any imbalance can result in hair loss. DHT (Dihydrotestosterone which is a hormone) affects hair follicles which cause hair loss.
- Different Side Effects: Certain side effects cause hair loss. Side effects of medicine, Medication, the side effect of birth control pill, pregnancy etc. affect the fall of our hair. Chemotherapy is a treatment of cancer, but it affects hair so badly.
- Stress: Stress is harmful to our body and mind as well as hair. Too much physical or emotional stress can stimulate temporary hair thinning.
- Excessive hairstyling: Hairstyles like pigtail or cornrow or any tight hairstyles cause traction alopecia. Hair treatments like hot-oil can permanently damage hair.
Your cause hair problem may not be the same as others. So go to a doctor and be sure about the cause of your hair fall and the treatments.
Can I regrow my hair?
Not everyone becomes successful in regrowing their hair. If you are affected with Androgenetic Alopecia, then you must start treatment as early as possible. Without treatment, your hair will continue losing. If you are the side effects of your work or medicine and your hair is thinning. Then you can get them back. Some treatment will stimulate your hair growth. During chemotherapy, the patient must wear a cooling cap which can prevent permanent hair loss. Take care of your health. Eat vitamins, fruits and a lead a good healthy life. These will prevent your hair from falling. But still, in some cases, hair regrow doesn’t work. Some of them go for a hair transplant process. It is a surgical process and a costly one which is not everyone’s cup of tea. If you want to take some treatment in your budget, then I will suggest you the product of Hair Restoration Laboratories. Hair loss experts also recommend this because they the best. They have many types of products. You can choose which will you use and what will be best for your scalp and hair. Their product targets the roots of your hair and blocks DHT, which results in no hair fall and regrow it.
Hair fall is one of those problems you will never want to face in life. It not only affects your looks and style but also it decreases your confidence. It creates some psychological issue in our mind. For many people, hair is the main thing which makes them beautiful. But when they start losing hair for whatever the reason, they fall into depression. But you should keep in mind that hair loss is not a life-threatening problem. Your family member or the people who care about you will love you either you have hair or not.