The Instagram post scheduler is an application that allows you to schedule the post and automatically post the content. It provides hashtag suggestions and analytics to your post. These tools are pre-owned as Marketing tools. This tool will provide the option of smart scheduling that will save time and help people to keep their content fresh and stay consistent.
Apart from the Instagram scheduler, the Facebook post scheduler is also available on the platform. For using the Facebook scheduler following steps should be followed:
- If you are posting on the same day you will have to click on the Share now button.
- Click the drop-down and you will find options- now, schedule, backdate, and save draft.
- Select schedule option and another box will open. This will help you to choose the schedule of the post.
- Select the date and time then hit the blue Schedule button.
- Then go back to the original screen and the drop-down menu will show later.
- Then hit the Schedule post button to complete your scheduling.
How to Schedule through Mobile phone
- Go to the Facebook Pages Manager app, select the page, and hit the publish button.
- You can also write the status, add media links and click continue.
- Tap on next to get publishing options.
- Select Publishing options and select either select publish now or schedule for later as a draft.
- Click on Done to schedule the post.
Benefits of Scheduled Instagram Posts
There are several benefits of Scheduled Instagram posts provided below:
By using an Instagram planner, you will save a lot of time.
These tools help you to build consistency across the posts.
The Instagram marketing tools will let you use similar filters, captions, and color palettes.
You can post more frequently and encourage engagement.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts directly?
You can schedule the Instagram post in two ways for setting the Instagram scheduling within the platform:
- Creator Studio for Instagram
- Facebook Business Suite
Using an Instagram scheduler helps in increasing the number of followers and even supports reaching many customers on the social media platform. Some of the important strategies in a competitive world that will help you are:
- Determine Your Team’s Capacity: Firstly, you have to determine how much your team has high-quality realistically content. If you are selling your product online you can create shots and lifestyle content and you can feed user-generated content from customers too!
- Brainstorm for Each Instagram Channel Separately: The second strategy includes brainstorming which means having a group discussion with the team about the different channels on the platform that include Instagram feed, Instagram stories, and long-form content. These help in making quality content for the viewers.
- Think about the post which is produced: The last strategy involves considering the type of post created. The content generated should contain the balance between quality and quantity as posting regularly increases the chances of engagement with the followers. And Instagram schedulers assist in achieving the goal.