We live today in a world of choices. Whether we wish to buy a smartphone or a toothbrush, we have plenty of options available to us. These options and choices help us determine the quality of life that we aspire to have. The key to making these smart choices is gaining a fresh perspective and realize the cost and benefits of all our decisions. Even for something like choosing the right telecom operator, you have some great options available including premium providers such as Airtel. These days, if you wish to move to Airtel from your current provider, you can do so without losing your precious mobile number. This is possible through the facility called Mobile Number Portability and it is available for both prepaid and postpaid connections. Here are some of the biggest benefits of porting your number to Airtel Prepaid.
- Better priced prepaid plans – Many of the prepaid plans are attractively priced and include a well-balanced amount of data, call, and SMS. This helps you in managing the month without additional expenses in buying top-up packs. The monthly prepaid plans of Airtel with unlimited calls start at just INR 149 with 2 GB data, free Hellotunes, and Wynk Music.
- Truly Unlimited calls – The unlimited calls with Airtel include calls to any Local or STD numbers, and even while you are on roaming. There is no FUP limit on these calls. This ensures that you do not have to worry about spending extra money within the month.
- Free SIM card and doorstep KYC – When you port to Airtel, you do not need to spend any extra amount on getting a new SIM card or activation charges. It is all free of cost, from the Door Step delivery and activation with not even any need to move out of the house.
- Strongest Mobile Network – Airtel today boasts of one of the strongest mobile networks in the country with excellent coverage. This is one area where you can definitely get a better experience than your current provider by migrating to Airtel Prepaid.
- Added Benefits – The Airtel Thanks benefits is one of the most value-rich rewards programs in the telecom market today. With your spending, you can earn rewards such as a subscription to OTT apps, free courses from Shaw Academy, Cashback through FASTag, and many more. Some of these benefits can be enjoyed after your prepaid monthly plan has expired and you may recharge with a different amount for the next month.
These are some of the major advantages of migrating your number to Airtel Prepaid. The Airtel Prepaid is one of the most popular and value-driven prepaid connections in the country. If you too would like to experience firsthand one of the best prepaid services in the country, you can join the network by porting your number to Airtel through the MNP process. Just go to the Airtel website, move to the prepaid section, and click on the option of prepaid and choose the option of “Port to Airtel prepaid”. You will be directed to the porting page where you can provide your basic KYC details and choose your introductory plan.