Modern Warfare Fatal Error: Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone’s sixth season is officially live at the time of September 29, 2020. Lots of new players are making their long ago to the game for the new season. Unfortunately, players across various platforms, including Xbox One, PS4, and PC, are experiencing game crashes. Here’s everything we realize concerning the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error and how to repair it.
Causes of Modern Warfare Fatal Error
When speaing frankly about the possible causes of this error , there are plenty. The causes vary depending upon the users. The error came because of the game boosting utility that comes automagically in gaming PC and laptops. For some, the error appears because of the DirectX version. At the same time, many of them face this error due to low Vram and difficulties with the graphics settings.
- Memory Boost/ Game Boosting Utility in Gaming PCs and Laptops
- DirectX version incompatibility
- Problems with the Graphics Settings
- Low RAM
- G-sync issue
- Overlay applications
Similar Types of Modern Warfare Fatal Error Issue
- Call of Duty Error Reddit
- Dev error 6036 modern warfare
- Call of duty modern warfare remastered fatal error create2dtexture
- Dev error 6238 modern warfare
- Dev error 6164 modern warfare pc
- Fatal dev error modern warfare
- Modern warfare freezing pc
- Amdxc64.dll modern warfare
- Modern warfare launching error
- Modern warfare crashing pc
How to Fix Modern Warfare Fatal Error Problem Issue
To repair this error , guidelines a few of the ways that have been working for users. All the techniques have now been explained using steps.
1. Check the Minimum Required Configuration
Suppose you’re trying the run the game below the minimum Required Configuration of the game. Then almost certainly, this really is the reason why the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error appears. Kindly check the minimum game requirements and see if one’s body satisfies those. Suppose it satisfies head onto methods. Or even, then there’s no way you can play the game without errors.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit (1709 or later)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 175 GB
2. Disable Game Boost Utilities
If you are using any gaming laptop or PC, make sure not allow the game boost utility. Various users have reported that the game isn’t compatible with one of these tools, and this really is one of the major reasoned explanations why it crashes with Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error. Therefore it is recommended to disable the utility.
3. Using DirectX Version 11
Many users claim that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error is occurring because of the DirectX version. Users have reported that the game is incompatible with Directx 12. So kindly change the DirectX version by following the steps.
- STEP 1. Run Battle.net launcher
- STEP 2. Now click on Options > Game Settings
- STEP 3. Tick on Additional Command Line Arguments and in the field paste the writing below
- STEP 4. Save the change and try running the game with no error
4. Putting the Game to the Priority List
Another way users discover the game to be working without the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error is by putting the game on a priority list to offer it enough memory to operate the game. Follow the steps to observe how you are able to do it.
- STEP 1. Press ALT+CTRL+DELETE, a brand new window will start
- STEP 2. From the list, choose Task manager
- STEP 3. Under the procedure tab, locate call of duty
- STEP 4. When you found it right-click onto it, from the menu list, choose Head to details
- STEP 5. Again right-click on the Call of Duty
- STEP 6. Now select Priority and choose High
- STEP 7. Save the changes and see if the error appears
5. Use VPN
Many users have also recommended that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Fatal Error doesn’t appear if you are using the VPN program. So try using any VPN program, there plenty of VPN program free of charge use, and some is sold with the trial. So try and check the error appears.
6. Deleting the Player Folder
Another workaround for this error would be to delete the player folder. Users have confirmed that deleting these folders or renaming them fixes the issue. Follow the steps.
- STEP 1. To begin with, close the game , also from Task Manager
- STEP 2. Navigate to Documents > Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- STEP 3. You might find player folders in the game folder. Delete them
- STEP 4. Now Run the game and see if the error persists
The aforementioned guide gives most of the solutions to repair Modern Warfare Fatal Error .The content demonstrates various solutions that assist in eliminating this issue.