In Kodi, many Addons use OpenLoad pair to play a particular movie or TV series but if you want to play movies or TV Shows through OpenLoad streaming, you need to get https://openload.co/pair with your Kodi device.
You do not need to use the actual device that you are using with Kodi to authorize OpenLoad Stream, you also use any device like your tablet or your PC to get Openload pair with your Kodi device but those devices must be active on the same IP address.
How to Get OpenLoad Pair With Kodi?
Steps For Getting OpenLoad Pair With Kodi Device
- Firstly run your Kodi device
- Inside Kodi when you will try to play a Video through Openload you will get a Popup screen to Authorize OpenLoad Stream
- Open a Web Browser and then type the exact URL: https://openload.co/pair
- Now scroll down, Tick Check the Captcha(I’m not Robot) and then click on Pair option
- Once you click on Pair option you will get a notification “Pairing Successful”
- Your device is now paired, you can go back into Kodi and you will be able to stream all OpenLoad links.
You will only get Openlaod pair for only 4 hours and after that you will need to the same process again. Pairing can be done on any device which will be on the same IP address. It means, You do not need to do pairing on the devices on which Kodi is installed, but it can be done on any devices such as laptop, smartphone, tablet, and many more. but the device should be on the same IP location. Now you have successfully done openload pair with Kodi device.