A mouse trap is designed to catch, or usually kill mice. They are set in an indoor location where there is a suspected infestation of rodents.
It should be noted that the mouse population grows rapidly, and requires the most extreme pest control measures. Regardless of type, bucket mouse trap is considered very effective in the extermination of rodents.
It can catch many mice in a single trap, and doesn’t require to be reset between the mice. You will require only a few items to prepare this mouse trap. Required materials for the product can be easily found lying around your garage.
So, let’s go-ahead to catch your mouse through a bucket trap.
- Assemble the required materials-
- 5 Gallon bucket
- Tin Can
- Peanut Butter
- Scrap of wood for the ramp
- The Process-
- Drill holes on both the sides at the top of the basket
- Drill holes in the middle of each flat side of the soda cane
- Insert a dowel through the bucket, andsoda cane holes
- Add a ramp, and bait with peanut butter for the mice to get up
- Fill few inches if you wish to kill the mice. On the same token, leave it empty if you want to release them somewhere
The trap works when the mouse at the bottom of the ramp tries to jump for eating the bait. The weight of the mouse throw’s the Cane into motion. Finally, which bucks the mouse off into the basket.
Features of Plank bucket mouse trap-
Despite their small size, mice are troublesome, and controlling them is a challenging task. For this purpose, nothing is as effective as a bucket trap. Have a glance at the features of the product.
- Effective, and Easy Set-Up- The product is easy to set up, and allows to catch various mice at ones. Place the trap on a standard bucket, and fill it with water. Specially designed magnets automatically reset the mouse-trap, and make it ready for the next mice.
- Safe, and secure- The product is capable to kill the mice without sticky mouse traps, poison, or dangerous springs. They are the most economic and effective mouse control traps for multiple mouse catches.
- Adjustable magnetic force- Unlike other mouse traps, this bucket mouse trap provides a guarantee to work in every type of environment, and to catch any type of mice.
- Commercial Grade Plastic- This long-lasting bucket trap is made up of commercial-grade plastic. Moreover, can be used for indoor and outdoor mice control.
- No Mess- You are not required to touch the mice. Simply throw it together with the bucket of water, and place it back to it’s location for the next trapping.
Here we discussed everything about bucket mouse trap. They are cost-efficient, and offer a humane solution. Several types of mousetraps are available in the market, so you must research the best one that meets your needs, and expectations.
A bucket mouse trap is ideal for those who are looking for pest control on a budget.