No wedding is complete without a sweet dish. It is an integral part of any occasion. Here, we will talk about the top four sweet dishes found in the Indian wedding.
Top 4 sweet dishes
This sweet must be there at any wedding party. It is a favorite sweet present in 90% of weddings. If you know the recipe and ingredients, you can make it too. To make that soft, melt-in-the-mouth gulab jamuns, you need to use your favorite Nestlé MILKMAID.
|Oil||For deep frying|
|Baking powder||1 and a half teaspoon|
|Nestlé MILKMAID||1/2 tin (200gm)|
|Baking soda||1 and a half teaspoon|
How to prepare the gulab jamun?
- First, mix the flour, paneer, sooji, baking powder, and baking soda together in a mixing bowl. Add Nestlé MILKMAID into it.
- You must mix it properly and gently. Make dough out of it but do not knead it too much.
- Divide the portion and roll it into small round gulab jamuns.
- In a separate Kadai, put oil and deep fry the gulab jamuns at a very low flame. Let them turn golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, boil sugar and water to prepare the syrup.
- While the mixture/sugar syrup is boiling add the crushed cardamom. Keep it aside to cool down.
- Now, put the fried gulab jamuns into the sugar syrup.
- Finally, boil the sugar syrup once again and then remove it.
- Your delicious gulab jamuns are ready to be served.
It is a famous Bengali sweet dish. ‘Ras’ means juice, and ‘malai’ means cream. It consists of cottage cheese balls soaked in cream. This recipe is not that difficult if you know how to make it. You need the right ingredients and Nestlé MILKMAID to prepare it. Nestle a+ Nourish Milk will help to make the dish soft and creamy.
|Sugar||2 cups (300gm)|
|Paneer (mashed)||300 gm|
|Cardamom powder||Half teaspoon|
|Nestlé MILKMAID||1/2 tin ()200 gm|
|Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk||4 cups (600ml)|
How to make Rasmalai
- To make the dough smooth, you must mash the paneer with your hand for at least 6 minutes.
- Take a pan and add sugar and water together. Boil it for some time and your syrup is ready.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Put them into boiling sugar syrup.
- Cover it and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- To make the cream or malai, put the Nestlé MILKMAID and Nestlé a+ Nourish milk into a separate pan. Boil till it reduces to half.
- Next, turn off the flame and add cardamom and saffron.
- Now, take out the balls from the sugar syrup and gently put them into the saffron cream you have prepared.
- Lastly, garnish it with chopped pistachio.
- Voila! Serve chilled to your loved ones and enjoy.
So, cook these amazing sweets to satiate your sweet cravings.