Online banking services are now making transactions easy. Customers don’t have to take the hassles of visiting banks for inquiry about the balance fund transfer or passbook. Registering online accounts is an easy way out.
The internet banking services with Union Bank of India, namely UBI online is also a convenient one. All you have to do is to register for online banking services. It is available for 24 hours a day support.
Features & Benefits of UBI Internet Banking
- With the system, you will get the details of the account transaction. You can also get the convenience of getting details pf the activity for the transaction as well as the history of the balance. The online method is quite helpful for keeping an eye on the transactions taking place from the savings account. You can also check for the situations of infringement.
- The banking facility will give you print outs of the account statements. You will get printouts for your reference and also avail other services like loans, tax assessment, and insurance.
- Transferring funds becomes an easy way out when you use the electronic method with Union Bank net banking service. You can transfer funds to other Union Bank account holders and also to accounts of other holders.
- You can go ahead with the Electronic Fund Transfer processed via NEFT/RTGS. The method for doing so is secure and will provide an excellent money transfer facility.
- You can conduct the Direct/ Indirect Tax Payments. With the system, you’ll get the availability of direct or indirect tax payments from the account. You can follow the given instructions and go ahead with that.
- Making Online Payments has now become secure and speedy with the internet banking facility. Besides harnessing benefits of paying for groceries, apparel, travel, you can also make payments of utility bills. With UBI net banking, you will get the option of making convenient and timely payments.
Registering for UBI Online Banking
- Visit the https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/, which is the official website of UBI.
- Go to homepage>> click on create self user creation.
- Now you will be redirected to the next page. On this page, you’ll have to select the option. When you have the debit card, click online self user creation in the presence of debit card. If the case is reversed, you must select the online self user creation without a debit card.
- After selecting the option that favours your objective>>> click on continue.
- You’ll then move to the next page where you have to enter the required details.
- After completing the form fill-up, click on continue.
- After you are redirected to next page, enter details of your debit card>>> click on continue. It’s good to note that you’ll have to enter the PIN too.
- Enter details of last five transactions >>> continue>>>Accept terms and conditions
- Complete the verification where you have to enter the OTP.
- Then you’ll see the next screen with your user ID and name>>> use the user ID for creation of login and transaction password. Now you will have to wait for 24 hours for activation of the internet banking facilities.
After registration, you can use the account for your needs.
We have mentioned the necessary details that will become essential for your UBI net banking account. Follow the same, and be ready to get connected with one of the best net banking services from financesbuzz.