Usually, sending documents that do not require any editing, or if one wants the file to hold its formatting perfectly, PDF files are used. PDF files are those file format which is mostly used for official purposes. It is usually seen that when files are sent in various formats like word documents etc., they tend to change their formatting based on the device and the OS they are opened in. This can be quite hassling, especially in official documents. Therefore, for all this, PDF files are used. But, what if one needs to make changes to the PDF file as well. This is when a pdf editor can come real handy.
What is a PDF editor?
Making changes to the PDF files is not easy. One cannot make changes to the PDFs like word documents. This is why one requires a special PDF editor to make changes in the file when required. One can find much PDF editor software, which can be downloaded to the desktop and used. But those who do not want to download any software; can instead use online PDF editors to make changes and edit pdf online.
These days there are many PDF editors that one can find online. The best thing about these editors is that one will not have to download them. One can go to the website, log in, and use the editor directly. These editors are simple and allow the user to make various changes and edit them in a single get-go.
Benefits of PDF editor
Some of the major benefits of using online PDF editors are listed below:
- Easy to use: these editors are easy to use, as they do not come with desktop software complications. Also, one will not have to download them. These editors can be used directly from the website.
- Features: This editor does not do one or two things. Instead, these editors can add and remove things, format, and even converting the files.
- Cheaper: the online editors of PDF files are much cheaper than the desktop software that required downloading. Therefore, one will not have to spend a lot of money. Also, if one searches, then they can come across some free editors as well.
- Any device can use its PDF editor to edit pdf online on any device and does not require any downloading.
Features of PDF editor:
As mentioned above, the PDF editors tend to have many features that make editing and making changes easier for the user:
- One can change and choose the layouts of the PDF document.
- There is always an easy way to add annotations in the text of the PDF.
- One can change the size and orientation of the PDF.
- The editor also allows adding or removing images and tables, and other elements.
- One can also add digital signatures to the PDF documents.
- Editors also let the user put password protection to the file.
PDF editors are quite fun to use and have a plethora of feature that comes handy when one wants to create or edit any document.