Pakistan’s private MBBS colleges offer expensive fees that only some people can afford those who have high-income rates. But those who are poor or related to middle-class families can’t afford the fee in private colleges. However, the fee is still reasonable to a greater extent. Compared to foreign universities and colleges, Pakistan universities and colleges offer the lowest fees and other expenditures, i.e., hostels and living.
Some colleges offer high fees, and at the same time, some offer low fees. Here we will mention the fee structure for MBBS in private colleges of Pakistan with some examples. But one thing worth to mention here that in public universities NUST is one of the best and with very low fees structure.
- On average, the highest fee in a private college is 9,000,000 for five years of duration as the maximum value and 6,000,000 as minimum values depending upon college fee criteria
- For one year or annually, it’s 1,800,000 as the maximum value, and lowest value is 1,000,000
Now here are some universities and their fee structure
- CMH Lahore Medical College (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 7,911,000
- Abbottabad International Medical College (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 6,406,250
- Frontier Medical College, Abbottabad (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 6,411,250
- Rehman Medical College, Peshawar (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 6,479,900
- Women Medical and Dental College, Abbottabad (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 6,431,250
- Amna Inayat Medical College, Lahore (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 7,132,655
- Avicenna Medical College, Lahore (MBBS)
For 5 Years: 5,064,238
Our Final Summary
These are some examples, and you can now determine the fee structure for private colleges of Pakistan for MBBS degrees. Most people ask about the discounts which are possible only at some colleges. You can ask the college administrator for this purpose. You can also pay the fee in installments, but firstly, contact the college administrators who handle admission and fee processes.
Anchor Keyword: NUST in second paragraph – BOLD