Writing is an art that needs clarity and techniques. We often sit down to pen something with hundreds of ideas bursting in our minds, but we don’t exactly know how to write and from where to begin. Sometimes we just get into a lot of unimportant details and miss out on the main topic.
So what should we do to tackle this issue?
Several writing techniques can help a writer to write flowy, meaningful and transparent articles or essays. You can, of course, go to a writing expert who will train you to write better. However, you can also keep scrolling to know the writing techniques used by the best essay writing companies.
Ten timeless writing techniques :
- Repetition – Repetition is the key to write a fair and convincing piece. Read any good article, and you will notice that the writer is trying to prove his/her point to you by mentioning it several times. But it’s quite tricky to say a single thing several times without making your reader doze off. You can use various examples or quotes to repeat the same thing in your article in a much more attractive way.
- Reasoning- This is again, a potent tool to convince your reader. Just add a ‘reason why’ to comply with the readers with your request. People don’t generally like things to be told without any proper reasoning behind it. So try to support your strategy or idea with a valid reason.
- Consistency – Just like consistency in your life and career is essential; a character in your writing is also necessary. It will make your piece more attractive and will help your readers to agree with your viewpoint. Support your point with a real-life and robust example to enhance your article.
- Comparisons – Make metaphors, analogies and similes your best friend. They will make your writing more ornamental and thus attractive. Comparisons help a reader to understand better. But this is not as easy as it sounds. You will have to use useful metaphors to convince your readers. Use tricky comparisons to make your viewpoint look better.
- Social Proof- Psychological forces very much attract humans. A good writer understands these facts and tries to persuade its readers by giving many social proofs. Real-life social examples through testimonials and referrals do help a lot!
- Prognosticate- Show your readers a glimpse of the future. Tell them the consequences of certain events that will hook your readers to your article. It is also one of the persuasive writing techniques used frequently by writers.
- Problem and solution – This is widespread and one of the most effective writing techniques. Firstly you address a problem, tell the readers how it can affect them or how it has already affected many people. And once you’ve emotionally triggered the reader, give solutions in the form of answers. Try to make your reader feel better with your solutions.
- Addressing to the objections- Never leave your readers in doubt. They should not for even a second think ‘yes..but..’. You’ll lose your audience then and there. Analyse the potential objections and address them appropriately. Answer to all possible arguments; otherwise, your comments section will be flooded with complaints.
- Storytelling – It is the best way to write better. Storytelling enhances your article and increases its value. Your reader will be able to relate to what you are saying so much better. This is the most effective technique. However, it needs to practise; you can’t be a storyteller in a day. But once you’ve mastered this skill, nothing can stop you from writing great pieces!
- Research – Finally, we’ve come down to the last technique. A good article needs massive analysis. Read as many articles or blogs you can read before penning down something. Google about the topic you want to write. This will surely boost your knowledge on the subject and will help you write better.
So these were ten techniques used by best essay writing companies. Make sure you use as many as possible in your article. However, don’t make it very ornamental because that would make it difficult for the readers to understand. Use these techniques while maintaining clarity in your article.