Food is one of the most beautiful things in the world. There are so many amazing dishes and techniques out there, but it can be hard to keep up with them all. That’s where these food influencers come in!
And when it comes to finding food posts on Instagram, there just seems to be a never ending supply. This is why so many food influencers will purchase real Instagram followers in order to make sure their posts are being seen by larger audiences around the world.
Each one of these Instagrammers has their own specialties, from Spanish cooking to Italian cuisine. Check them out below and get inspired for your next dinner party!
Josh is a food blogger, author and TV host. He’s also a chef who has worked in restaurants around the world. Josh’s Instagram feed is full of mouthwatering images of food–and we mean that literally! You have to follow this guy if you’re into seeing what it looks like when someone eats their way through a city or country. His Instagram feed is full of incredible pictures with captions that tell us how he came across each dish and where he ate it. Plus, his incredible knowledge means that there are plenty of tips and tricks thrown in too!
If you’re into food, then this is the influencer for you. The Instagram account of foodguychicago features mouthwatering photos of delicious dishes and cocktails. The chef behind the account also has a YouTube channel and website where he shares recipes and videos on how to make them.
Scott Keller is a chef, food photographer and food stylist who has been featured in publications like Food & Wine Magazine. He also has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
Scott is from California but now lives in New York City. His photography style is clean and crisp, which makes it easy to see how his dishes are prepared and presented. Scott’s photos are sure to inspire you when it comes to creating your own meals at home!
Food.with.roots is a food blog run by husband and wife team Jordan and Rachel, who are based in Los Angeles, California. They have over 1 million followers on Instagram and have been featured in publications like The New York Times, Vice and Refinery29 for their content about healthy eating habits.
The pair started their Instagram account back in 2015 with the goal of “sharing recipes that are both simple enough for everyday cooking but also fancy enough for special occasions.” They focus on creating dishes that can be shared with friends or family members at home as well as ones designed just for yourself–like ice cream sandwiches!
If you love food and Instagram, then this account is for you. Kris Sturdevant is a food blogger and Instagram influencer with over 860,000 followers on his account. His blog The Foodie Stylist is all about food styling and photography–a perfect fit for any aspiring stylist or photographer looking to learn more about how they can use their talent in this field!
Kris has worked with some big names in the industry including Martha Stewart and Giada De Laurentiis (to name just two). His work often comes with an educational component as well; he frequently posts tutorials on how to recreate certain effects using just common household items like toothpicks or spoons!
If you’re a fan of beautiful food, then Chef Jason Larsen is the Instagram influencer for you. The chef and photographer has over 200k followers on Instagram and his photos are bright, colorful and full of life. While many of the photos in his feed are of his own creations (which can be found in his cookbook or online), there are also plenty that showcase other talented chefs.
Taste of Spain is one of the most popular food influencers on Instagram. The account has more than 15,000 followers, and its posts are designed to show off Spanish cuisine in all its glory. You’ll find photos of tapas, paella, tortilla de patatas (potato omelette), and much more–all accompanied by mouthwatering captions that will make your stomach growl with hunger!
- What they post:
- The name of the account is a dead giveaway, but Taste of Italy posts photos of Italian food and drink. They also share recipes for some of their dishes.
- How often they post:
- This account updates once or twice a day with new content that’s relevant to their audience. You can expect to see anything from an image of an Italian dish with a caption explaining what it is or how to make it, to photos from restaurants in Italy or shots from various festivals around the world where Italian culture is celebrated (like Festa di San Giovanni).
- What kind of food/drink do they feature?
- The types of content you’ll find on this Instagram include everything from pasta dishes like spaghetti Bolognese (spaghetti cooked with meat sauce), pizza Margherita (tomato sauce topped with mozzarella cheese), lasagna alla bolognese (layered pasta sheets filled with ragù) and more; drinks like limoncello liqueur made from lemons grown in Southern Italy; pastries such as tiramisu cake made by chefs at Michelin starred restaurants across Europe; desserts such as panettone bread pudding made using seasonal fruits such as pears during wintertime–just try not getting hungry while scrolling through these delicious looking posts!
- What they do: With over 300K followers on Instagram, this account is all about Spanish food and culture.
- Why they’re popular: The beautiful photos and stories behind each dish make you feel like you’re right there with them in Madrid or Barcelona!
- What they post: From tapas to paella, there are plenty of mouthwatering shots to keep your taste buds happy. They also post recipes for dishes that aren’t always easy to find at home (like patatas bravas).
- How often they post: Similar to @thekitchn, this account updates daily with new content every 24 hours so there’s always something fresh waiting for you when you open up Instagram!
@italyatourtable_official is a food influencer who shares his recipes and travel tips with over 1 million followers on Instagram. He loves to cook delicious Italian dishes, so if you’re looking for some inspiration in the kitchen or want some holiday gift ideas, then this is the account for you!
These are the most popular food influencers to follow on Instagram
- Food influencers are everywhere, and they’re all over your Instagram feed. According to a recent study by Mediakix, there are more than 300 million Instagram posts tagged with “food” each day–and that’s just one social platform!
- So if you’re looking to get inspired by some new recipes or learn about trends in the food world, these 13 famous food influencers will have you covered across all major social media platforms:
- @ChefStephiee on Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat (she also has an account on Pinterest)
We hope you enjoyed reading about these top food influencers on Instagram. We know there are many more out there, but we’ve tried to include a good range of different types of accounts so that no matter what kind of food photography interests you there should be someone featured here who fits the bill.