Netflix is the world’s largest online video service that allows users to access TV shows and movies.
It has over 60 million members in 58 countries, but sadly only 6.7 million are American members who can actually access all its content.
That’s because Netflix holds back a lot of great content from non-US folk. But don’t worry, there are ways to access content from any country with a VPN.
WHY U.S. NETFLIX LIBRARY CANNOT BE ACCESSED FROM ABROAD?
So how does Netflix currently restrict what you can watch? It uses something called geo-blocking.
Geo-blocking is when online media platforms (or apps) use your IP address to figure out where in the world you live and then serve up content accordingly.
So if you think of the globe as a jigsaw puzzle, you can only see the pieces that fit in your own country.
However, with a VPN all this goes out of the window and any content from around the world is yours for watching.
This means you can access Netflix-restricted content from abroad and watch shows that have been withheld from non-American viewers.
All you need to do is sign up for a VPN service, download the app onto your internet-connected device and choose the country of your choice.
It’s important not all VPN services are equal so you need to be careful where you pick one from.
Not only will all providers unblock Netflix but they’ll also encrypt your data, keep your activity private, and offer high speeds for seamless streaming.
CHANGE NETFLIX REGION TO U.S BY USING VPN
By using Premium VPN you can change your Netflix region to the U.S. and can easily access the library of U.S. Netflix in your country.
By following the below simple steps you can easily unblock the U.S. Netflix library with the help of a VPN.
1) First of all, download any premium VPN on your device and log in with your username and password.
2) then connect any server from the U.S.
3) Now visit the Netflix website or install the Netflix app on your smartphone or tablet to watch American TV shows, movies, documentaries, and other videos.
In this way, you can easily access Netflix-restricted content from abroad and watch U.S. Netflix in your country.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE NETFLIX REGION TO U.S. ON ANDROID BY USING VPN?
Are you unable to change the Netflix region on your android device? Then, read this section till the end because in this section I am going to talk about how you can change the Netflix region on your android device with the help of a VPN.
1) First of all you have to download a VPN for your android device.
2) Next, you have to connect with that VPN just like you are connecting to any other wifi connection.
3) then open Netflix and enjoy your favorite shows on your android device by opening the Netflix app just after connecting with the VPN.
4) But, before connecting with the VPN you have to make sure that your android device has an internet connection.
CHANGE NETFLIX REGION TO U.S. ON IPHONE BY USING VPN
Netflix is currently available in the United States, Canada, parts of Europe (including the United Kingdom), Japan, and some other countries where it offers its services.
If you want to change the Netflix region to any of the mentioned countries on iPhone or iPad while you are out of the above-mentioned regions then you will need VPN apps for IOS devices.
here are the simple steps to change the Netflix region on IOS devices
1) First of all, install a VPN apps from the iTunes store
2) Google search “VPN apps for Netflix” and choose the best VPN app for your device.
3) Once you have downloaded/installed a VPN app, open it and run the app. It will prompt you to select a server in a foreign country or region where Netflix is available.
In this case, select the USA and hit the ‘connect’ button
4) Once you see a confirmation message in your VPN apps that it is successfully connected to the Netflix US server then launch the Netflix app on your IOS device.
You will now be able to stream movies or TV shows available in the U.S. region only.
5) To disconnect from the VPN, simply disconnect the VPN apps from your phone or iPad settings or close the app from the task switcher or kill it from the multi-task switcher.
If you want to choose a different US server then simply connect your IOS device to another US server and you will be able to stream Netflix U.S. videos on your iPhone, iPad in another US region.
So, if you want to change Netflix region to the U.S on Android or iPhone then follow the above-given steps which will help you in accessing U.S Netflix from abroad with just a single VPN app.
By Accessing U.S Netflix from abroad you will be able to watch all TV shows and movies that are available exclusively in the US Netflix library.
So, change your Netflix region to the U.S with VPN today and enjoy your favorite TV shows on iPhone or android easily.