The recent launch of the 5G technology in many countries like the US and UK has created a significant boom in the 5G enabled smartphone business. There were only a very few 5G smartphones available in the market until a few years ago.
But now, the 5G trend has caught on to every person globally, and people have started buying 5G smartphones like Vivo 5G phone or Samsung 5G mobile to cope with the transforming environment. The powerful and capable 5G smartphones like Vivo mobiles dominate the mobile market. Everyone wants to have a fair share in experiencing the newest technology.
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G has a compact screen with a 6.43-inch screen with a Fluid AMOLED display that can support HDR resolution. It works with a 64 MP triple camera that can capture extraordinary images. The OxygenOS UI (User Interface) provides the user with smooth usability.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G processor to provide flawless performance and multiple apps launching with relative ease.
- Memory and storage: It is fitted with 6/8/12GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB and 256GB, giving enough space for your large files and contents.
- Battery: It sports a 4500 mAh battery and 30W fast charging capabilities.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 has an excellent look with a 6.2-inch screen with Dynamic AMOLED supporting HDR resolution. In addition, it can provide a seamless performance with a 120Hz butter-smooth refresh rate and has a triple camera for capturing brilliant images of any life event in real-time.
- Processor: It carries a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888/ Exynos 2100 chipset to handle any application thrown at it with zero lag.
- Memory and storage: It is provided with 8 GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB and 256GB. The accessing and storing facilities have never been much easier.
- Battery: It brings with it a 4000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging technology.
The TCL 10 has a 6.53-inch screen with a decent display supporting HDR resolution. It is the best budget 5G phone that can offer excellent features and powerful performance at that price range.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G processor to provide you with a continuous working phone with incredible 5G capabilities.
- Memory and Storage: It is attached with 6 GB RAM and memory storage at 128GB, giving an excellent storage facility and faster application usage.
- Battery: It works on a 4500 mAh battery, capable of 18W fast charging to ensure the ceaseless working of the smartphone.
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max has a stunning design with a 6.7-inch screen with Full HD resolution. In addition, the phone comes with an exceptional camera that can capture images in real-time and has exclusive dust-resistant, scratch-resistant ceramic glass and water-resistant qualities.
- Processor: It installs an Apple A14 Bionic chipset to provide flawless performance and multitasking capabilities.
- Memory and storage: It is fitted with 6GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, giving more space for all your large files, sensitive documents, and contents.
- Battery: It has a 3687 mAh battery supporting 20W fast charging capabilities and 15W magnetic wireless charging technology.
The Vivo 5G phone V20 2021 has a 6.44-inch screen with an AMOLED display supporting HDR resolution. It has an impressive 64 MP camera for capturing stunning images and delivers a lag-free experience while working on the smartphone.
- Processor: It integrates a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor to provide you with a long-lasting lag-free working phone with incredible gaming and streaming experience.
- Memory and Storage: It is attached with 8GB RAM, and the memory storage can expand between 128GB and 256GB, giving excellent storage options and smoother application usage.
- Battery: It works on a 4000 mAh battery, capable of 33W fast charging to ensure the perfect working of the smartphone.
The Realme 8 5G has a 6.5-inch screen with an IPS LCD supporting HDR resolution. In addition, it has a 48 MP camera that could capture beautiful photos of any scenario and a 90 Hz refresh rate to offer a smoother working experience.
- Processor: It is installed with MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 chipset, giving an incomparable gaming and multitasking experience into your hands.
- Memory and storage: It is integrated with 4/6/8GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 64GB and 128GB.
- Battery: It has a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology, providing a ceaseless premium phone experience.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is a well-balanced design with top-of-the-line features that you could expect only from high-end smartphones. It has an AMOLED QHD+ display supporting a 120Hz refresh rate with a very impressive output from all three cameras, making it the current crop of premium smartphones worldwide.
- Processor: It is powered with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 885processor, offering uninterrupted performance and multitasking experience into your palms.
- Memory and storage: It is integrated with 8/12GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: It has a 6000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging technology.
The 5G technology has started showcasing its potential in a few countries, but the mainstream 5G capabilities will need more time to come into real-time. However, the craze for 5G smartphones like Vivo mobiles or Apple phones is not going anywhere. Everyone wants a taste of the recent technology in its first release itself. So, buy a 5G smartphone that provides all the 5G features and meets your requirements, needs and budget.
You can now own your preferred model on zero down payment. Just use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and divide the cost of your new smartphone into No Cost EMIs. Furthermore, the EMI Network Card also comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can choose a repayment tenure that ranges between 3 to 24 months.