Active traders want a brokerage partner with all the tools they need to trade professionally. Unlike passive traders that buy and hold, active traders watch the markets and actively add and remove assets from their portfolios. Coins-Capital prioritizes active traders by ensuring that they have access to markets and a mobile app for traders who want to make trades on the go. It is a full-service broker that ensures users have 24/7 access to trades and their portfolios.
Coins-Capital is a good brokerage partner for active traders. Why? We discuss the features and benefits of the platform in this Coins-Capital review. Not satisfied with your current broker, or are you looking to evolve your experience? Whatever your needs as an active trader, Coins-Capital is the right place to make your trades.
Benefits of Coins-Capital
Coins-Capital is a broker that has created a seamless platform that traders can enjoy. Here are some of the benefits traders enjoy when they use Coins-Capital.
Fractional Asset Purchases
- The biggest benefit that Coins-Capital offers users is the ability to purchase fractional units of assets. This is useful for many reasons, and traders love platforms that offer this feature. For one, users can use this to test the trajectory of an asset before committing a large amount to the asset. Another use of this feature is acquiring an asset in small quantities over time. This is done because some retail traders may not be able to purchase the full unit of an asset, especially if the price is high.
- Users have access to learning materials that help them to sharpen their trading skills. These materials cut across all skill levels and are quite beneficial to beginner traders trying to level up their skills. This helps them to trade and learn while trading without leaving the app. Additionally, traders can download the materials off the platform to access at a later date. Coins-Capital is committed to improving the trading abilities of its users and equipping them with all they need to build solid portfolios.
- Coins-Capital has dummy accounts that traders can use to sharpen their trading skills without fear of losing money. This ties directly with the learning materials provided. As traders study the materials, they can use the dummy accounts to test their theories before deploying them in a live market. Users are free to switch between their dummy and live accounts as they wish. The dummy accounts are free with every opened account, and traders are not compulsory to use them. First-time retail traders are advised to use the dummy accounts to get a better feel for trading before they begin trading live markets.
Zero Trading Fees
- The platform does not collect any trading fees for trades placed using its platform. This tackles a big problem for traders, especially if they place large amounts of trades at a time. Active traders would find this quite troublesome, which is why Coins-Capital has eliminated these fees to ensure that users get more value for their money. To make money, Coins-Capital charges users low commissions, which is how it can keep providing quality services to its users.
Responsive Mobile App
- There is no active trading without an app and Coins-Capital has created a fully responsive app that traders can use anytime and anywhere. The app is available on iOS and Android devices including tablets. Users on the mobile app would have access to all the trading tools and learning materials. Additionally, they would also have full access to financial markets available on the platform. Traders who have a busy daily life can take advantage of the mobile app to trade while engaging in other activities.
The Coins-Capital platform provides active traders with a robust ecosystem that allows them to trade using advanced tools and efficient systems. It also gives traders the required learning they need and a dummy account to practice what they have learned. It is a broker for traders who are constantly in the markets and want more than a passive take on the market. Go to the Coins-Capital website for more details.