FUE hair transplant or Follicular Unit Extraction is one of the most innovative and smart hair transplants discovered. It uses amazingly advance technology and methodology that brings good results as compared to other types of transplants. But, with every method, comes some false facts make the patients worry about the authenticity of that treatment. So, today to clear your mind about FUE hair transplant, we are going to mention some false facts and explain why they are nowhere near the truth.
Five false facts about FUE hair transplant:
- Not everyone can get FUE: this is totally false. Anyone (man or woman) who suffers from hair loss or hair thinning can be a candidate for this treatment. This is why FUE is different from other hair treatments because it doesn’t have any criteria regarding who can and who can’t get this treatment. People who don’t have donor hair on their scalp can also get this treatment, and the donor hair in such a case is taken from other parts of the body.
- Your transplant can fall out and won’t have any results: this fact is partially accurate but mostly false. Your transplant may indeed fall out, but that doesn’t mean that the FUE hair transplant treatment in Lahore was useless. Instead, it means that the first transplant’s grafts will fall in a few weeks because the new grafts need time to adjust to a new place. Falling of grafts is a normal process of this treatment.
- Only man can advantage from this treatment: this is the commonest lie connected to every hair treatment and particularly to FUE transplant. We associate men (exclusively) with hair treatments because more men than women suffer from baldness. But, this doesn’t mean that women can’t take advantage of hair treatment. Any man or woman if suffering from alopecia, pattern baldness, or hair thinning can get FUE hair transplant done.
- The hair after FUE transplant looks artificial: hair that grows after getting FUE transplant are just like your natural hair. Once your scalp is healed (after the transplant) and the FUE starts to show proper results, no one could even tell whether the hair are natural or a result of some treatment. This fact is a baseless one. However, the surgeon’s skills from whom you get your treatment counts when it comes to getting good results. Your surgeon should be skilled enough to creatively place the hair grafts along your natural hairline so that your hair doesn’t look odd once they have grown. FUE transplant is famous mainly because it provides natural-looking hair to you. Once your hair grows after the transplant, you can tackle them just like you used to tackle your natural hair.
- FUE severely scars your scalp and is also expensive: this is one of the falsest false facts about FUE transplant. People prefer to get FUE treatment because it causes fewer scars. This treatment leave behind small circular scars that get healed in a week or two. It is one of the procedures which gives you results without leaving a mark. This transplant is also a very affordable one. Anyone can get this treatment for their scalp because FUE hair transplant cost in Pakistan is inexpensive. You don’t have to spend all your life’s saving to get FUE as it is so affordable that you can get up and get this treatment on any day and at any time that you like.
Patients looking for solutions to their hair problems are recommended to consider FUE treatment as it can really help them get their hair back. If you hear any facts or rumors about FUE treatment then don’t pay attention to them until you confirm all those facts from your surgeon or doctor. Don’t let baseless facts scare you away from getting a wonderful treatment done to your scalp which will bring back your confidence along with the hair that you lost.