Hot sauce, the lovers of spicy palate have one and only hero for them. Thes ultimate bottles of joy are the ones so many people swear by. Just a little amount into the food and the taste becomes heavenly. Hot sauces come in different types made with different types of contents and ingredients. They are some of the best for making different types of dips and other sides that can be eaten with various snacks like nachos, potato wedges, and chicken wings. Collecting different types of hot sauces so that different tastes can be treated.
There are different varieties of hot sauces from different countries that have been successful for people around the world in different restaurants and cafes.
So if you’re looking to have a hot sauce personal collection for yourself, congratulations on embarking upon the awesome journey of deliciousness. Here are some hot sauce types from around the world which you must have in your small personal collection.each of them have different heat ratings which indicate the hotness level of the sauces. It is a ranking system which is being given by different taste experts.
- Chipotle– The first in our list is the classic one from Mexico. It is one of the classic favourites for snack lovers from all over the world. It is the most popular hot sauce in American Barbecue parties. It is made of mashing chopped chipotle chillies with Mexican cream and some vinegar giving it an amazing unique taste.
- Jalapeno Mexican Sauce– another classic Mexican favourite is the Jalapeno hot sauce. This will be one of the shining stars in your collection. It is one of the best to have alongside pizza and to put in the preparation for some spicy snacks, even though it’s one of the sauces on the milder side. It is prepared by boiling jalapeno peppers, carrot, sugar, salt, vinegar and other kinds of stuff. It is one of the most demanded hot sauces in restaurants around the world.
- Fresh Cayenne sauce– The cayenne sauce is basically from the land of Europe and is one of the most popular hot sauces from around the world. It is one of the most popular condiments for savoury cuisines. It is prepared by boiling cayenne pepper with vinegar, sugar syrup and salt. This gives one of the most delicious flavors to the food.
- Crystal hot sauce– This hot sauce originated from the Bar BQ culture in the USA. It is made by mixing aged dry cayenne pepper along with vinegar, salt and sugar. This gives a combination of tangy and hot taste to the perfectly skewed and smoked meat. One of the best sauces for Thanksgiving and Christmas parties.
- Puerto Rican Hot Sauce or Pique– This one of the most delicious treats from the Caribbean. It is made from a variety of ingredients like peppers, Pineapple, White Vinegars, garlic, Olive Oil, parsley, salt, bay leaves, spices and citrus extract. Judging from the ingredients you can guess what extraordinary flavors this particular sauce will put on skewered meat. It would make an amazing treat for various family gatherings and get-togethers.
- Spicy Mayo sauce – Spicy Mayo sauce is one of the yummiest treats anyone can ever imagine. It is mostly mayonnaise, thick and creamy, mixed with various hot peppers and spices giving it a spicy kick. One of the most suitable dip agents for a variety of snacks like smoked potato wedges, crispy chicken wings, KFC style chicken recipes and a lot more. Totally a treat worth for.
Considering the vast array of hot sauces it is one of the most delightful experiences to have all or at least some of them in your personal collection and use them to push your culinary boundaries.