Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual dysfunction in men with a problem of not attaining a sufficiently firm erection to engage themselves in sex. This has been often considered a venereal disease, but that’s not the case.
Erectile dysfunction is normal and has been occurring for years. Currently, over 30 million men are facing this problem in the U.S.
Sometimes the cause of ED is related to a physiological condition due to which a man can’t get or maintain an erection for sexual intercourse. Male sexual arousal is a process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels.
The problem in any of these can lead to ED symptoms and may cause physical issues, psychological problems, or both.
Here are some possibilities why men face erection difficulty:-
- It maybe due to insufficient blood flow in the penis
- Stress or emotional reasons
- Atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from Diabetes
NOTE: ED pills are very common among people, but always consult the doctor before taking any medicine(Cenforce 200). It may lead to side effects.
What Are ED Pills?
Erectile Dysfunction(ED) pills belong to the PDE5 inhibitor group of drugs that increase the blood flow rate through the penis. These medicines include sildenafil(Cenforce 200), Tadalafil(Cialis), Vardenafil(Levitra), etc. These medications can resolve ED symptoms very quickly.
Medications like Cenforce 200 directly work on the PDE5 enzyme that increases and blocks the blood flow inside the corpus cavernosum, providing a firm erection. Sildenafil Citrate, present in some ED pills like Cenforce 200 interacts with nitrate drugs causing side effects. However, most of you know about ED pills, especially Viagra or Cenforce 200 but never try to take it without consulting the doctor, the medicine can cause side effects.
Surgery: The Other Medicinal Way Of Treating Impotence
Surgery is the other side of the ED treatment plan in medicine. For ED treatment surgery, you will have to get prepared both mentally and financially. This section will help you understand the overview of surgical treatment for ED. Let’s start from the basics.
The tissue responsible for giving shape to the penis are of two types:
- Corpus Cavernosa:The two pieces of parallel cylinders located at the top of the penis.
- Corpus Spongiosum: One cylindrical piece of tissue located at the bottom of the penis surrounding the urethra.
Erectile Dysfunction occurs due to improper functioning of these Corpus tissues blocking the flow of blood in the penis. These corpus tissues are replaced by cylinders or rods having silicon fluid called Penuma.
The Penuma is a crescent-shaped piece of medical-grade silicone fluid that flows inside the cylinder making the penis firm and rigid. It is available according to the sizes: large, extra-large, and extra-extra-large.
Generally, there are three types of surgeries performed for erectile dysfunction:-
- It involves three components in surgery that are interconnected by special tubing. A pump is inserted into the penis, an inflatable pump in the scrotum, and a fluid-filled container in the abdomen.
- The fluid present in these parts is responsible for the erection.
- The pump in the scrotum causes the fluid to move from the container to the cylinders, making an erection possible.
- When inflated, the fluid squeezes out from the cylinders back into the container.
- Such surgeries are more costly than two-piece inflatable surgery.
- This type of surgery is similar to a three-piece inflatable surgery, but the only difference is the number of components used.
- In such surgeries, a fluid-filled container is not present, instead, the fluids are filled within the pump in the scrotum.
- However, two-piece inflatable surgery gives less rigidity and firmness as compared to a three-piece inflatable.
- Two-piece surgery is a good option and gets the job done, but three-piece surgery is recommended for an optimal effect.
Semi-Rigid or Malleable Rods
- In this case, instead of cylinders, two silicon rods are inserted into the penis. This surgery leaves an impact on the penis.
- This surgery gives a permanent semi rigid state although different positions can be set easily.
- Though it is very easy to use, men find the tendency of semi rigidity uncomfortable.
- Surgeries involving Semi-Rigid or Malleable rods are considered the cheapest in terms of cost among the three surgeries.
Results from the model showed a noticeable trend of decreasing cost patterns over time and observed weakness for many of the standard medical therapies for ED.
Some facts about Penuma surgery:-
- You’ll need to circumcise the penis before the procedure.
- The procedure generally takes 45 minutes to an hour to complete.
- Your surgeon will use general anaesthesia to keep you asleep for the surgery.
- Your penis will be swollen for a few weeks after the surgery, and it’s a natural effect.
- You’ll need to withhold from masturbation and sexual activity for about six weeks.
- You can go home the same day.
- You’ll need a follow-up visit after two to three days.
What Is The Average Cost Of ED Surgery?
The costs involved in Erectile Dysfunction not only depend on the type of surgery performed but also on the healthcare advisor you are seeing.
The cost may vary according to the type of surgery performed. However, the cost for such surgeries typically run between $16,000 to $19,000, including all associated fees (varies).
All you can see ED treatment through surgery involves risk, money and loss of energy to its pre and post complications. Whereas medications like Cenforce 200 can eventually lead to lowering ED symptoms within minutes. There are possibilities that the hospital may recommend surgery as the frontline treatment for the sake of money. It is important for you to know the whole story. In mild to moderate ED cases, doctors often recommend ED pills(Cenforce 200) over surgery.
The Bottom Line
There are multiple types of ED treatment; Medications(Cenforce 200), healthy lifestyle, kegel exercise, and surgery. Once you visit the doctor, he will offer all the possible ways of treating ED. What will suit you the best has to be decided by you. Get an overview of all the different ways of treating impotence and find out what suits you the best.