The happiness, safety and care for our loved ones is a priority for us as individuals. So, many people find ways of catering for their loved ones most especially the old relatives. Thus, Senior Helpers Jacksonville is a company that gives the peace of mind you want when deciding to honour your relatives’ wish to remain in their home. Their wide range of services make sure your loved one obtains the care they ever wish and demand for
Services Render by Caregivers to the Seniors and Veterans
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: they offer an exclusive program for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia: Senior Gems. The Senior Gems program was designed by experts to help your loved one live the fullest life possible. We are happy to focus on what each person can do and what makes them unique and special. This positive focus allows us—and you—to treasure the person in front of us today, even as the brain changes with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Parkinson’s Care: this program is designed to give expert training and education necessary to create personalized care plans for people living with Parkinson’s disease.
- Personal Care: they give loved ones more intimate, non-medical care needs. Whether it is for normal ageing challenges or hospital recovery or sickness, they try to make everyday life effortless and more manageable. They also perform periodic examinations to survey loved one’s care.
- Companion Care: they give daily companionship and aid with daily living activities. If your loved one is living alone and your visitation is not enough. This is where care comes in, to give social interaction because it is very crucial to their happiness and helps prevent feelings of isolation and depression. Whether they need a little fun or maybe just help to keep the house and running errands, we have you covered with home care activities.
- Transitional Care: They makes the transition from a hospital or long term care facility to home easier with a program called Staying Home Safe which is a different approach to care management which is built for patient goals and creating an enabling environment for recuperation.
- Chronic Disease Care: there is an extensive at-home plan for non-medical care and support of chronic diseases and conditions, including Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis and Osteoporosis.
- Respite Care: They enable your senior loved one to comfortably stay in their own home while giving you a much-needed interval of rest or relief. You as a primary caregiver for your loved one, it is significant to take a break from your caregiving commitments.
- VA Benefits Assistance: there is an expert that understands the desires of the Veterans. These caregivers work tirelessly with the professional assistance organizations to ensure that Veterans and their spouses receive the benefits they deserve at due time.
- Surgery Assistance: they monitor elderly loved one while they are in the hospital so that their relatives can go to work or simply take a break.
- Wellness Watch: Caregivers provides a team of professionals to occasionally check-in on your loved one to make sure that they are in good health and spirits.
- End-of-Life Support Care: They help families navigate the full continuation of senior care. Sometimes, the focus may shift from helping a senior client with health and recovery to providing comfort and assistance.