With various spreadsheet software programs available and used by many companies, education institutions, and other facilities, the likelihood of posting a spreadsheet file with friends, family, and coworkers decreases.
And, because of the file incompatibility they typically encounter when saving their file in spreadsheet software program with a different program version, the recipient will need to alter the document’s material after receiving it.
Since this file is prone to becoming unreadable or readjusted, many tech-savvy people are searching for innovative ways to save their spreadsheet file without fretting its recipient’s hardware and applications compatibility.
Adobe developed the Portable Document Format (PDF) file due to their continuous quest to solve the material non-readability and reorientation issue that most individuals encounter with most spreadsheet software programs.
And as a result of its integration, many users are now trying to convert and save their spreadsheet files as PDF files.
A few of them are securely integrating the use of an advanced QR code generator online to convert their PDF file into a QR code as part of their transition to it.
How to convert excel or Spreadsheet file into a PDF file?
You can convert your word document file in two simple ways: using an online PDF converter or Microsoft Excel software. With these two methods, you can quickly transform your excel or spreadsheet file and guarantee that it displays the correct elements and material in terms of position.
Using an online Excel to PDF converter
After you’ve secured the word document file you want to convert to PDF, you’ll need to open your web browser and perform the following conversion steps.
- Open your preferred search engine and enter the “Excel to PDF” phrase in the query tab.
- Click search and find the Excel to PDF software that is both free and safe to use.
- Navigate to that link and upload the Excel or Spreadsheet file.
- Convert the Excel or Spreadsheet file and save the resulting PDF file.
Using Microsoft Excel Software Program
When using a Microsoft Excel Software program, you should consider the version of the program you are using. If you have a 2010 version or above, you can follow these file conversion steps:
- Select the Excel or Spreadsheet file you want to have a PDF copy of.
- Open the file, make some adjustments, go to the File tab and choose the save as icon.
- Select the drop-down menu of the Save type as and choose PDF.
- Choose whether to convert the active sheet or entire workbook in the Optimize for Options button.
- Click save and check for any inconsistencies.
Afterward, you can also have the option to turn it into a PDF QR code and create a new way to share PDF to your recipients by scanning one placed on print and digital spaces.
How to transform your PDF file into a QR code?
Now that you’ve discovered a new way to save and distribute your excel or spreadsheet file by converting it to a PDF file, you may find it challenging to share it. Because most messaging apps only allow you to send small file sizes, you can transform your file into a QR code and save some data by sending one.
Here are a few simple steps to transform your PDF file into a QR code:
- Open an online QR code generator with logo website and create an account.
- Import your PDF file by selecting “File” from the menu.
- Choose the “Generate dynamic QR code” icon.
- Make changes to your QR code design and run a scan test.
Since more individuals seek a better way to save and distribute their excel or spreadsheet files without fear of file incompatibility, PDF is becoming the standard file format they incorporate to avoid the problems they are encountering.
Simply transforming them to PDF, their fear of sharing an incompatible file alleviates, and they now have a new way to quickly share them with their coworkers, relatives, and peers.
By incorporating that file type, you can also enhance your sharing methods by saving them as a QR code and allowing people to scan it to display the file on their phone screen, save a copy, and revisit it.