Do you want to work in the biggest public sector bank of India then keep on reading this article. SBI PO conducts recruitment drive every year to get on board eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The SBI PO Recruitment notification for the year 2020 is expected to be released in June/July 2020. This is a great opportunity for aspirants to have a great career in the banking sector. More than 2000 vacancies are expected this year.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment
Candidates should make sure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The criteria include various factors like educational qualification, age limit, nationality, etc.
Know more about it from the points given below:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for PO post is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- There is some age relaxation for the candidates belonging to categories like SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, etc.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates must possess a graduate degree from a university/college recognised by the Government of India.
- Students who are in their final year or semester of their graduation can also apply for the same.
SBI PO Online Application Prerequisites
Get the following things ready before proceeding towards the application process for SBI PO Application:
- Contact Number: SBI will keep sending you updates and convey other information through SMS. So, the candidate must have an active contact number to receive all the information.
- Email Id: The candidates have to provide a valid Email Id. All the communication will take place through emails.
- Scanned Copies of Documents: The candidates are advised to keep their soft/scanned copies ready like recent passport size photograph, signature, etc. prior to filling the application form.
Application Process for SBI PO Recruitment
The SBI PO Recruitment notification will be released soon, so the candidates are advised to keep an eye on that. You can visit the official website of SBI regularly for updates. The application process for SBI PO Recruitment will be online entirely. Candidates have to complete their application before the last date.
Follow the below steps for SBI PO Apply Online:
- To fill the application form, all the candidates have to first register themselves.
- Candidates will receive a registration no. and password after a successful registration.
- Candidates have to use this registration no and password to fill the application form.
- Complete the application form by filling all your personal and educational details and upload your scanned passport-size photograph and signature.
- After completing the application form, pay the application fee for the same.
- After successful payment, your application is complete. Candidates can download your completed application form as well.
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment
Candidates have to keep in mind that their application will be valid only after successful submission of the application fee. It is to be submitted before the last date. The application fee is to be paid online.
- The application fee for General/OBC/EWS Category is Rs 750.
- The application fee for SC/ST/Pwd Category is Rs 125.
The fee once paid will not be refundable.