Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is in short known as server SMTP This is a mail sending protocol that specializes in sending, storing, receiving, and relaying e-mail.
Why Is This Different?
Like every other server, its basic work plan is the same. But the difference is, it has a very specific feature of
– Easy, fast sending
– Identifying the source before receiving
– Warn before opening or entering any phishing site.
-Resending and notifying you if the mail was not sent for some reason.
Types of SMTP services:
1. Free SMTP service:
These are open-source services like Sendinblue. you can access without any payment. Mostly these sites earn from your visit and traffic. But there are some backdrops of using such services. Such as
– Limited transmission.
– Less accurate encryption.
– General statistics.
2. Paid SMTP service:
Most open source free services also offer a paid plan with more sustainable features like SendGrid.
In a free plan, it offers 100 mails per day with no limited time frame. You will also get
– API, SMTP relay.
– Delivery optimization tool.
– Ready to use templates
But there are also some drawbacks. Such as, you won’t get
– Email Validation.
– Access to dedicated IP.
– Sub user management.
To avail of these services, you need to subscribe. But here is also a user-friendly account. You can go to
– Essential pack: Just at 14.95$ you can send up to 40000 emails per month. Additional tax and amount will add for further bulk.
– Pro pack: At 89.95$ you get to send up to 200,000 emails every month with all the services mentioned above. Also, they offer you a membership plan with which you will b getting new bonuses and services every month.
Why do you need to buy an SMTP Server?
According to some estimation right now about 4 billion people are connected to the internet. Can you imagine the opportunities? With just an e-mail you can reach a vast potential customer base.
Right now your business might not be running so big. All you have are just a bunch of local customers. But with this marketing trick, you can bring the world at your feet.
You also can set up Your mail server. But everyone knows the hassle of maintaining a whole team of professional, fixing bug, continuously monitoring, owning IP address
What do you need to know before buying?
There is no doubt the SMTP server is very useful and can be essential for your business. But don’t be driven so much to invest your hard-earned money anywhere. Before subscribing to any service, keep in mind
- Domain restrictions: while buying any SMTP server, check if they come with a hosting plan. It’ll take care of any problem regarding the domain during sending a mail.
- Value for money: Buy a service that you can afford and also you need. Going for a pro service with thousands of feature which you will use once in a year is never worth it.
- Capacity: Check if the service offers you the needed capacity load or not. Also if it supplies the statistical data, nothing can be better.
- features: Check if they offer
– Selective disperse: This will offer you to set a receiving time for the clients. The tension will be half about sending a time-sensitive mail.
– Real-time delivery statistics.
- After service: Buying an SMTP server is not a one time deal. It’s a long-term business commitment and most importantly online based. Any technical glitch can happen. But how a company serves you after the agreement is done matters the most.
- Reputation: Customers are never easy to please. If the positive views repeatedly about some company it means you are in the right place.
You can explore the world of smart and online marketing when you buy an SMTP server as a helper. We hope this article will help you to get some ideas about where to invest.