The electronic fund transfer is an umbrella term that includes from daily transactions to the large scale transactions within seconds. It includes the online transfer of money or any fund from one person to another. The OLTP i.e. online transaction processing are the government systems that manage the payments processing while transactions and keeps its data updated with banks. Internet is the key technology behind making these online transactions successful. A payment cannot be done without a secure internet connection. The drawback of this technology is that sometimes slow or fluctuating internet connection makes the problem while making the payments. Even urgent payments suffer due to connectivity issues.
This method is generally adopted by the customer when he buys something online and he wants to make instant payments. This is the easiest way of money transfer. The sector which is benefitted the most through this amazing technology is the e-business. We are well aware how online market is becoming the 1st choice of the consumer because while buying or selling, one doesn’t have to step out of the house. Whether it is hot summer days or cold winter days individual don’t have to take any headache just a simple click and product is at your door. Let us discuss its benefits in more detail;
- Instant payments – one click and money is directly transferred to the accounts. It is unlike the manual methods of payments like drafts, cheque, and cash for which one, 1st has to wait in long queues in the banks and then delay in payments by the banks which add more headaches and frequent visits to the banks.
- Security – the online payments are more secure as one doesn’t have to go themselves by taking cash. It allows the person to go cashless. It helps to protect a person from any robbery and fraud. It is more secure than traditional payment methods.
- Fast speed – the speed of payments is very fast. These are automatic payment methods. One doesn’t have to wait days for the payment and then for the ordered products. An instant payment makes instant delivery of products.
- Payment methods – the online money transfer includes the following ways –
- Cash on delivery – the e-business sites provide the option of cash on delivery. By using this buyer can pay after he receives his products. The payment is made at the doorstep. This gives the customer choice either to pay cash or through the card.
- Net banking – here the payment is transferred directly from one account to the other. It is the safest method as it is end to end encrypted. It only requires a good internet connection. After receiving the payment the seller dispatches orders.
- Credit/debit cards – a single swap on the card machine and payment is done. The online payment includes the one time password sent by banks to the account holders mobile. It is also the safest method.
Next time while making any payment – try online transactions method and enjoy the services.