Razor shaving in the home is a tradition that many men still follow and is now a bit of a ritual for guys, especially when handed down from technology to generation. Each man will have their very own preference of what shaving unit they’ll use, whether it’s a straight blade, protection blade, or a pipe razor. It is convenient and very flexible to razor shave in the home. It also got great meditative benefits, as it does need you to decrease and think of what you are doing. Razor shaving does need you to focus, which means you avoid cuts and get that super smooth finish – you may even get entering a manly zen state!
With advanced techniques and products in san diego barber shop nowadays, men never lack facial hair grooming options. The important thing is to find the hair remover tool that suits your requirements and can make taming your undesired facial hair simple while looking great!
The Foil Shaver
The foil shaver made its appearance in the barbering enterprise in the 80’s when popular manufacturer Remington was the first manufacturer to present that effective waxing instrument onto the market.
The foil blade’s goal was to own really near compared to that person and never have to make use of a razor blade. It was also designed to provide more flexibility to men who lead busy lives – with a foil shaver, that you don’t need to use oils and creams onto your skin, as you can shave on dry skin when using a foil shaver.
Benefits of using a foil shaver
- It prevents skin irritation that may be the result of a razor blade – the foil head will protect your skin from arriving at a direct connection with the blade.
- Cuts hair at a greater speed, while the foil shaver spins faster when compared to a rotary shaver – foil shavers have a higher vibration rate of 14,000 rounds per minute.
- Great for trimming sideburns and mustaches as foil shavers are shaped directly, supplying an advanced level of precision.
- They offer a closer shave, while the foil shaver features varying patterns on each foil made to cut any hair type with only one pass.
Clippers & Trimmers
Clippers are one of the very used barbershop tools for cutting men’s hair, most notable for buzz cuts and fade. However, it is also a jewel for trimming down facial hair once you learn how to utilize the different guards on it. Clippers are now very popular with trimming beards since the early 2000s. Using a trimmer that is essentially a little clipper is recommended for achieving closer cuts as they’ve thinner blades, which provides you with a super smooth and noticeable well-groomed finish.
Benefits of using clippers or trimmers
- Clippers can trim different facial hair lengths consequently of different guards that may be attached with the clipper.
- They’re suitable for cutting thick facial hair rapidly and taming long beards.
- Cutters were created with hypoallergenic blades to be utilized on the painful and sensitive epidermis to prevent epidermis rashes and irritation.
- Cutters can reduce hair strongly – when applied to finer or shorter hair. It may offer you extremely fine detail in the final of one’s facial hair or beard.