Airtel is well renowned as one of the top telecom services providers in India. Along with telecom, it also provides fixed-line broadband into its bouquet of services. Well -designed products and service along with a zeal for customer service and a deep insight into the customer’s mindset has helped the company become one of the leaders of their field. One of their most popular services is Airtel postpaid, which provides outstanding value to the customers and one of the most used services along with Airtel Prepaid. There are several benefits of the Airtel postpaid connection, out of which a few major ones are listed below.
- Unlimited calls – All Airtel Postpaid plans come with free unlimited calls to all Local and STD numbers within the country. There is no fair usage policy for this and the customers can even make the calls while roaming. This saves a lot of money to the customers who need to make extensive phone calls throughout the day. Airtel recently also launched the Voice over Wi-Fi technology-based service that helps you make free calls using any Wi-Fi network which provides better reception in indoor areas if you have a compatible 4G enabled smartphone.
- Data rollover – One of the notable benefits that the Airtel postpaid service has over all other telecom services including the Airtel prepaid, is the data rollover feature. The unused data of your postpaid plan is rolled over to the next month so that you can use it with zero wastage of your data cap. This makes the postpaid plans very economic.
- Family add-ons – With the Airtel Postpaid plans of INR 749 and above, you can get free family add-on connections. These can be regular SIM connections or the data-only SIM connections with the central bill. The customers can save up to 25% on their total bill by going for family add-on connections. These connections can be added or managed by the customers easily through the Airtel Thanks app.
- Airtel Thanks Rewards – Through the Airtel postpaid connection, the customers can be eligible for the Airtel Thanks rewards which include cashback through FASTag, Airtel Xstream app subscription, Amazon Prime subscription, Netflix subscription, Disney + Hotstar, handset protection, etc. These rewards can be unlocked through the various postpaid plans that are charged monthly. You can also change your prepaid plan anytime through the Airtel Thanks app.
- Free Doorstep SIM Card Delivery – As you opt for taking the Airtel Postpaid plan, your SIM card will be home delivered to you free of charge and your KYC documents collected. This is applicable for all new Airtel postpaid connections, the mobile number getting ported to Airtel postpaid, and also customers switching from Airtel prepaid to postpaid.
These are some of the major factors that make Airtel postpaid one of the most coveted connections among the telecom subscribers. The outstanding value and benefits of Airtel postpaid connection, as well as the seamless network connection, have resulted in several customers porting their mobile numbers to Airtel postpaid.