1. The Seven Wells Waterfalls: 20 minute walk away from the famous Langkawi Sky Bridge and is the most beautiful natural attraction in Langkawi, there are seven natural pools have been formed at different levels by water streams that flow down the second highest mountain of Langkawi – Mount Mat Cincang.
2. Langkawi Sky Bridge : is a 125-metre (410 ft) curved pedestrian cable-stayed bridge in Malaysia and can be reached by first taking the Langkawi Cable Car to the top station. The skybridge is quite safe.
3. Underwater World Aquarium : Huge, popular aquarium with 200+ marine & freshwater species, a 3D theater & an underwater tunnel. The largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia, one must not miss the opportunity to experience walking through the tunnel displaying plenty of big fishes and sea creatures.
4. Chenang Beach : you can enjoy Jet Ski tours, scuba diving, kids club, traditional spa for relaxing message, kayaking, speed boat joyrides, banana boat.
5. Mardi Agrotechnology Park : The tour of the farm takes you through the whole farm with pit-stops to show you the fruits and the trees and ends with a taste of the delicious fruits grown in the farm. A perfect and great place if you do love fruits and eco tourism.
6. Bird Paradise Wildlife Park : Visitors can have close interaction with animals. The park is ideal for travelling families and animal lovers. It is a home to 1,500 birds flying freely, with sections that strongly resemble the natural habitats of each different species of birdlife.
7. Crocodile Adventureland : Different species of crocodiles are being kept in specific ponds, where visitors can have a thorough look at the crocodiles while walking around. Educational center with multiple ponds full of crocodiles, feeding shows & concessions.
8. Mangroves Boat Tour : The river boat cruise is the best way to explore the Mangroves forest. There are numerous caves and you can also feed the eagles there.
For more about top attraction in Langkawi in Arabic Language at the page below