In order to exploit the Instagram platform for its benefits on offer for business marketing you will need to know the best ways in which you can create the best impressions on the minds of your audience. The impression that you are able to create with your individual Instagram posts will create a chain reaction for sure as follows:
- It is only when you create the best impressions you will have a greater reach with your posts
- It is only when you reach out to a larger target audience you will have the best engagement rates
- It is only when your audience is engaged in the best way you will be able to influence them to visit your official website
- It is only when the viewers visit your website in large number you will be able to increase the traffic count of your site, organic and otherwise thereby enabling them to know more about your product and brand
- It is only when you have a larger traffic to your site you will have an increased chance of converting them into your prospective and loyal customers thereby increasing your conversion rates
- It is only when you have an increased conversions rate and knowledge about your brand and product you will be able to influence the target audience to make a buying decision
- It is only when they make a buying decision you will be able to increase the volume of your sales
- It is only when you are able to increase the sales volume you will have more profit and generate more revenue for your business which will ensure business growth.
This long chain indicates the success of your Instagram marketing strategy and it all starts with creating the best impression. Therefore, it is imperative that you understand how exactly your posts are being able to create the best impressions in the minds of the viewers. It is for this reason you should use the Instagram Analytics.
Remember, creating the best impression on Instagram is not an easy task and it takes much more than selecting the best photos, as you think, and posting it on the platform. It is for this reason most of the businesses rely on experts like Stormlikes or any other of equal caliber when it comes to ensuring success and effectiveness of Instagram marketing strategy. You too should follow suit if you lack adequate knowledge about this specific and useful marketing strategy.
Look At Content MetricsOf Instagram
In order to know and create the best impression, you will need to know the content metrics of Instagram. When you look at this metric you will be able to know what each of these metrics mean in terms of your Instagram marketing techniques.
Within the Instagram Insights, you will be able to find loads of information under the “Content” heading that will enable you to know clearly and effectively about the performance about your content. The assimilation of data found here needs to be sorted carefully and precisely depending on its types. The different types of it include:
- Shopping posts
- Carousel posts and others.
All these should be sorted out as per the days, weeks, months, and years in that specific order to help you to access these easily as and when required for a proper scrutiny.
Knowing about the impressions
Impressions on Instagram actually mean the a total number of times your post has been seen by the visitors. This number will include everything from:
- The number of users scrolling by in their feed
- The number of them clicking through your business profile to view a specific photo
- The number of users viewing your content directly by using the Instagram Direct Message.
The higher the number of impressions of your posts or photos, the better will be its performance and reach.
When it comes to reaching, it is more like impressions. This is because reach also relates to the total number of views of your content. However, this time the number consists of those unique viewers of your content. This means that reach is the number of unique views. Higher the reach means:
- Your posts are performing better
- More and more people are coming to know about your product and brand and
- Higher is the chance of them making a buying decision.
Ideally, this is the ultimate objective of Instagram marketing which you can achieve only when your posts are performing in the best possible way.
Engagement of the users
Lastly, it is the engagement of the Instagram users that will make all the difference in the effectiveness and success of your Instagram marketing efforts. Engagement on Instagram is actually the total number of times the users liked your posts, commented on it and saved it.
However, at this point it is important to note that Instagram will not count multiple comments on the same posts made by the same user. This can happen especially in the case of giveaways and contests because in such cases the users tend to post numerous times in order to better their chances.
Engagement rate is important
It is true that Instagram Insights does not include the data about your engagement rate but it is still a very important metric when the effectiveness of Instagram marketing is considered and needs to be deduced. Ideally, engagement rate is the percentage of viewers or followers who engage with your posts.
Generally, in order to calculate the average engagement rate for Instagram the process to follow is simple wherein you simply have to divide the number of likes and comments on your posts by the follower count of yours. Express this as a percentage to get your engagement rate for that specific post.
Summing it up
You will find most of the people talk a lot about engagement rate when it comes to Instagram marketing success measurement. Though it is an important metric, experts will however emphasize on creating the best impressions on Instagram. This is because that is what will lead to higher engagement.