You have invested a great deal of money on cushions. Now you need to ensure their longevity. For that, getting the best covers is really important. Searching the internet will let you come across so many covers to choose from. That makes it pretty difficult and confusing, especially if you are a first-timer. Remember to get the perfect match for the cushions and even check on the size, before finalizing on the covers. Don’t just go for any one item, but always look for the elegant pieces that the market has in store. For that, check out the points mentioned below and then go for the final call.
The fabric to note down:
You have the liberty to choose any fabric in order to get decorative based cushion covers. But, experts will strongly recommend you to try out the linen ones. Other than being timelessly beautiful and stylish, these covers are made using natural fiber.
- This fabric will look pretty inviting and will also feel fresh and super soft to touch. You can easily lay your head on it and won’t feel a single pressure.
- So, it is always wise to get hands-on not only those things which look gorgeous but also on the ones known for their practical values. And the linen ones will cover both the boxes.
The prints and their variations to follow:
You can only finalize on the cushion cover if you like the print it has on it. Now, in terms of prints, there are mainly three basic options available. It helps you to narrow down your current options. You can either opt for a smaller print, one big print, or a solid one for your cushion cover. The larger or the busy print should always be on the largest cushions in your house or for those which you place in the front or center.
The print helps in setting up the tone for not just the cushion arrangements, but also for the rest of the living space. In case you are looking for small or simple prints for the cushion cover, then stripes or plaids can work out pretty well.
Some print options to look for:
If it is becoming hard to come across the best prints, then head out towards some of the best ones that the market has in store. Some of the major ones are listed below.
- It is really hard to go wrong with paisley printed covers. These designs will definitely add that bit of intimacy along with primary elegance to your room.
- Then you have the ethnic designs, which are always in vogue. With perfect embroidery, vibrant colors, and mirror work, these covers never fail to awe the lookers.
- You can try your hands with the dual-colored contrasting covers as well. The bold contrast of colors will heighten up the beauty of the entire sofa.
Apart from that, you have geometric print, Chevron stripes, and so much more for your cushion cover. Make sure to go through all before a final call.