Erection is an important and significant term for every male individual. But what an erection is? Erection is just the previous phase of semen-release. Scientifically all the hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels get associated and function together to maintain a proper erection. But if the association doesn’t occur in a proper way, erection problems happen. Almost every male has experienced some trouble in maintaining proper erections once in a lifetime.
Now, what do you call an erection problem? If you face difficulties in achieving or maintaining a strong erection to have a sexual intercourse session, then that’s an erection problem. Most of the male patients with erection problems feel it very irritating to have such an issue. Many of them misjudge minor erection problems. They think that they are going to be impotent.
But erection problems are very common and often-found issues among men—no need to be afraid if you’re having such problems. The first thing you should do is gather enough information about the problem. This article is going to give you the proper guideline to deal with the problem. Before knowing how to fix weak erection problems, you have to know what causes erection problems. You need to diagnose the reason first hand. Then you can resolve the problem of your erection.
Why does the erection problem happen?
Several physical factors can cause erection problems in men. Mainly, the diseases that interrupt the functions of nerves and blood vessels cause erection problems. Those physical problems include-
- Heart-related diseases
- High-cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Certain ongoing medications
- Trauma or nerval-injury
- Genital problems
Emotional and psychological problems
Besides physical diseases or pre-existing health conditions, emotional and psychological disorders also cause erection problems. To be specific, your brain plays an important role behind a proper erection. As mentioned above, the brain sends signals to monitor a firm erection. Therefore, any psychological and emotional disorders can result in erection problems. Also, previous brain-injuries and brain-related problems can affect your erection problem directly. The psychological issues are-
- Overthinking and excessive worry can be the main reason for the erection problem. Moreover, if you are overthinking about having a firm erection every time, you will never have one. Excessive stress and tension will never allow you to have a proper erection.
- Long-term emotional distress can prevent you from having a proper erection. Emotional distress can happen due to your personal, social, or economic problems. Any kind of excessive emotional pressure can be harmful to you.
- Depression has a direct impact on your erection. Depression doesn’t let you be confident enough anyway. Having proper confidence is important to have a firm erection. In case, if you lack enough confidence, work out how you can boost your confidence level.
- Relationship conflicts with your partner can affect your relationship and your sexual life as well. You might not be able to maintain an erection if you have conflicts with your partner. That’s also a common issue that causes erection problems in most of the men.
How will you be able to treat your erection problem?
There are mainly three categories among all the erection problems. The three categories are- mild, moderate, and severe accordingly. Based upon the severity of the erection problem, treatment procedure will vary from individual to individual. If you’re undergoing serious and severe erection problems, go and get yourself treated by a medical professional. We are mentioning the commonly used methods to treat erection problems.
- There are certain oral medications that are prescribed for curing erection problems. Such medications are very effective in making your sexual performance improved. Sildenafil, cenforce, super p force, tadalafil are the most common names among all the medications.
- Doctors often recommend to take injections in the penis-associated area. Such injections are mainly alprostadil-based injections like Caverject and Edex. These injections can be highly beneficial and helpful in treating your problem. Through these injections, the blood flow in your penis will be normal again.
- Surgery is also an option that doctors recommend in rare cases. If the condition gets much worse, no other option remains in your hand. Having surgery can cure the problem permanently. Such surgery is named as penile implant surgery.
- You can also use vacuum devices to fix your erection problem. However, the usage of such a device might not be a safe option for you.
- Application of some gels like Kamagra oral jelly can resolve your issue up to some extent. Basically, the gels are to be used on arms, back and shoulders.
Lifestyle changes are equally significant and relevant to reduce the problems related to erection problems. Undisciplined lifestyle leads to erection problems in most of the cases. You have to bring some necessary changes to your abrupt lifestyle to get rid of erection problems. Those lifestyle changes consist of-
- You must stop using tobacco in the first place. Tobacco-smoking is a real threat to other physical issues also. Stop having tobacco can definitely be a good solution to your erection problem.
- You should allow yourself to have enough rest. Lack of rest is probably the worst enemy for you if you have erection problems. Make sure you take enough rest to cure your erection problems.
- A healthy diet can help you to recover your disease. A healthy diet ensures enough nutrient-intake, and that can fix your problem eventually.
- Regular exercise can be your helping hand during the recovery of your problem. A regular and consistent workout program can boost up faster muscle recovery and can fix your issue.
- You should be free to talk to your partner about your sexual performance. Don’t keep any sexual performance anxiety inside your mind. You should rather be confident and free with your partner. Also, request your partner to be more cooperative and supportive during your sexual intercourses.
These are the ways to cure your erection-related problem. Of course, you shouldn’t try to go through any of these methods by yourself. Get a consultation from your doctor at first and then follow those instructions to recover your problem.