If you will search any video name of google then you will find that the first result will be Youtube video. After Google Youtube is the 2nd largest search engine. You can find any type of content on YouTube such as lifestyle, entertainment, fitness, and many more. This can be accessed from any operating device as long as the device has a working internet connection.
In case if you want to watch YouTube videos using your Smart TV you will notice Youtube.com/activate on which you will have to sign in and activate your account first. You can also do Youtube com activate on Roku, Kodi, and many more devices. Youtube2mp3 is also a great website users can also go for it.
However, All this process is not too hard you can easily do it. Below you will see how to YouTube using Youtube.com/activate on your smart tv or other devices.
Youtube Active On Smart TV
This is a very simple method to activate YouTube on your Smart TV. Keep in mind that there are some old models that do not support YouTube App. So, in case you are not able to find the YouTube app on your TV then make sure that your device supports Youtube. You will be using the URL youtube.com/activate to connect your YouTube app to your Smart TV screen.
If your Smart TV is manufactured in 2013 or later, then you will have the newer YouTube App in the system. So, you need to follow the steps to activate YouTube on your Smart TV screen.
- Open your YouTube app on your Smart TV
- Click on the Gear icon on the left side of the screen
- Tab on Sign in
- This will give you an 8 digit code. Keep that screen open
- Now go to http://youtube.com/activate from your laptop or android device.
- Enter your Google account information and sign in
- Enter the 8 digit code that the YouTube app gave you and proceed.
- Click Allow access if you are able to see that option.
Happily, now have successfully activated Youtube on your TV. Simple open Youtube app and start enjoying watching free videos on your big Tv screen.
Youtube Active On Roku
You should know that The YouTube app is officially supported by Roku, but it needs to be activated for use. The following are the simple steps to activate YouTube on Roku devices.
- Set up your Roku by connecting it to your TV and signing in to your Roku account. Ensure that it is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Enter the Home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote
- Select Channel Store option and press OK on your remote
- In the Top Free section, locate YouTube and select it. Then press OK on the remote
- In the next menu that will appear, click on Add Channel and press, OK. Wait for a few seconds for YouTube to be added to the Roku channels.
- Return to the Home screen, and go to My Channels
- In the list of channels, select YouTube and open it
- On the YouTube channel page, click on the gear icon to enter Settings.
- Select Sign-in and enter the username and password of your Google or YouTube account. It depends on the options available.
- Note down the 8-digit code that is generated on the screen. Keep the screen open so as not to forget the code
- From another device, computer or smartphone, go to Youtube.com/activate and sign-in
- Now enter the 8-digit code generated by Roku
- In case an Allow Access option appears, click on it
Youtube Active On Kodi
To active Youtube on Kodi, you have to put a little more effort. However, our method defines how to get http://youtube.com/activate code and access free videos on your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, then select Add-ons.
- Select Install from Repository/Get Add-ons.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Choose Video Add-ons.
- Here, find and select Youtube, then Install.
- As soon as it gets installed, go to Videos > Add-ons.
- Open Youtube.
- Select Sign in. This will provide the authorization code on your screen.
- Using another device, such as a tablet, phone or laptop, go to the shown link (ending in com/activate) and sign in to Google account (if required). Enter the code displayed on your screen.
- Click Next, choose YT account to proceed, then choose Allow. You’re done!
This was our complete guide about activating Youtube on your TV, Roku, Kodi via youtube.com/activate link. However, you can face some problems due to the model of your device. All the new model devices support Youtube and you can easily activate on them. Following all the steps carefully you can easily watch tons of videos.