In 2018, there have been a total of 5.34 million existing homes sold, and also a total number of 667,000 newly constructed homes, in line with the National Association of Realtors and also the US Census Bureau. That is about a total number of 6 million homes altogether sold to new buyers — and there are approximately 2 million real estate licensees within the country.
When you do the math, even generously involving new building sales, it is very clear that real estate could be a cutthroat business, and only the best agents around can be able to capture enough clients to survive a long-term business.
Marketing is very complex for real estate agents this is because you are selling both services which are (your talent to assist a buyer or seller close a home transaction) and also goods (actual homes for sale). As a business owner, you are marketing to find customers who you can represent in a home sale and to find competent buyers who are enthusiastic in making an offer on your listings.
The guide given below will help you work through the various digital marketing terms and show you everything you want to know to create a digital marketing strategy for your real estate business, step-by-step.
Putting these simple tactics to your marketing plan will greatly make you a lead competitor in the real estate industry in 2021:
- Observe real estate website best practices
- Create multiple landing pages
- Aerial video and lifestyle marketing
- Embrace pandemic-safe tour technologies
- Run an active blog
1 Observe real estate website best practices
Your step to attracting new leads and building your contacts database is to first set up an actual real estate business page. According to a statement by the National Association of Realtors, the MLS websites and apps are also among one of the considerably valuable real estate marketing tools that tend to develop the highest quality of leads to real estate businesses.
How can you as a real estate agent be sure that your website stands out? Follow the best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) that will turn your real estate website into a strong lead generator:
- Use an eye-catching layout and design
- Make your website more mobile-friendly and also very easy to navigate
- Include an IDX-optimized search bar on-site
- Upload high-quality, professional photos, videos, and infographics
- Provide a fascinating and impressive property description
- Include effective call-to-action buttons (CTA)
- Set up an SEO marketing strategy to make sure that your website ranks high in Google rankings
- Make sure that your contact information, including your phone number and email, is easy for potential buyers to find
2 Create multiple landing pages
Using just a single landing page for all the lead generation efforts may not be the smartest real estate marketing strategy to use. In this case, it may be wise for you to have multiple landing pages, including:
- A home value landing page: You can simply create this page to allow visitors or guest to look up the value of their home. When they settle on this page, visitors will later be asked to provide their contact information to get their estimate.
- A free content landing page: You can set up this page to simply provide visitors with free content. It may be an eBook, PDF, or any other type of content that might lure visitors to input their contact details.
- A home search landing page: You can also create this page to enable visitors to search for new homes in their preferred area.
Always remember that visitors tend to have a short attention span. Keep your content a bit more short and straight to the point.
3. Aerial video and lifestyle marketing
Thanks to the coming of video drones, capturing aerial footage has become much easier and cheaper than ever before. aerial photos and video taken by drones allow coming customers to visualize all the required dimensions of the property, as well it is also connected to neighbouring properties and local amenities. Consider shooting around sunset,
Because soft and warm colours help beautify the landscape and improve a residence’s natural appeal.
For bigger, more luxurious properties, the use of aerial footage can help in marketing the fantasy lifestyle a home offers. Indoors, conveying a home’s dream lifestyle can be obtained through staging, but outdoors this is more readily done through sweeping aerial shots of a home’s amenities in action. Homes featuring big swimming pools, lavish gardens and backyards, unique lots, rooftop decks, or impressive views normally make great candidates for drone-assisted lifestyle marketing campaigns.
4 Embrace pandemic-safe tour technologies
With several areas returning to the more restrictive tiers of lockdown, likely, your skill to show homes in-person is greatly reduced. If you have not already, you must offer your customers with virtual or 3D home tours plus traditional still photos.
Not only are 3D virtual tours better than still photos alone, but they can also allow a client who is ready to buy your property to explore the whole layout of the home. Unlike still photos or video montages, 3D tours let consumers “walk” through the entire house, from room to room, as they would do in-person. Also, using virtual tour technologies requires small disruption to the client, who may still be occupying their home.
5. Run an active blog
If you don’t have one, then consider launching a blog for your real estate business. A blog can function as an educational resource for both your current and potential clients, improving your business’s overall visibility. Also, it gives a space to start an open conversation with the people in your neighbourhood about anything pertained to real estate. This advertising idea is good because it’ll position you as a trusted and liable real estate professional in your area, which will bring even more clients to your doorstep.
Real estate advertising in 2021 now doesn’t really require you to be a web professional guru. But leveraging the power of many real estate tools will set your real estate business far apart from the local and national competition. Including the above real estate advertising ideas into your real estate marketing business will certainly raise your profile and set your business up for more success in the real estate market.