Sometimes in life, you go through situations that you can not control. They might make you happy, they might make you sad. They may even leave you frustrated. However, the main thing is to stay focused on your goals and maintain your peace of mind. It is said that every cloud has its silver lining, and it is that glimmer of hope that we must hold on to.
If you feel like you are too tired, taking up a hobby is beneficial for many people. Cooking Madness is a therapeutic task that can not only make you happy but get work done too. I would like to introduce to you a brand new cooking game of 2020, Cooking Crush! This cooking game is jam-packed with amazing recipes and delicious finger-licking food graphics that will entice your palate every second you play!
Cooking Crush was developed by Flowmotion Entertainment Inc. Co-founders of Flowmotion, Dario Pavan and Ryan Yada, have been developing exciting new games for their fans since 2014. However, they have really hit the mark with this one! Cooking City employs all the tactics used in an actual running restaurant. Full of hustle and bustle, the in-game restaurant has shifts of customers coming in for a filling meal. Their order can range from a crispy toast with coffee to a pizza pie, depending on the type of restaurant that you are cooking in.
Concept and Variety
The game allows you to play and cook in 11 different kinds of restaurants, each specializing in a certain type of food. The restaurants are:
- Crème Café
- Dream Deli
- Salty Taverna
- Party Parlor
- Rockin’ Diner
- Crazy Cantina
- Donut Den
- Tandoori Treasure
- Perfect Pie
- Cake Corner, and brand new
- Canadian Restaurant
The game is updated regularly so be sure to expect upgrades and new levels. So far, you have more than 1150 levels to play, right at your fingertips. You can serve up your customers orders and leave them in awe as they taste your heavenly food.
The World Is Your Kitchen
- You can log into the game with your social media accounts.
- You can share your scores across your social media accounts and wow your friends with your amazing cooking skills. You can even make them interested to play with you!
- The game also has an international score board so you can know how you rank with other players around the world!
- Make friends and enjoy some healthy competition at you flip patties and bake cakes around Heartopia.
Dario Pavan and Ryan Yada believe that happiness comes to those who seek it. Everyone deserves to be happy. Hence, they have made Daily Happiness Challenges or Happiness Offer Wall for their players. They will practice simple acts like smiling, deep breathing and being thankful. These quick meditative challenges are rewarded with in-game cash, and real happiness. The money earned through Daily happiness challenges can be used to purchase various products and items that will help in the restaurant, like decorations and utensils.
Share The Love
- There are many people on this earth that do not have access to the happiness that we experience everyday. They are unable to feed themselves with fresh food that would help them maintain good health. Cooking Crush is all about providing food to the customers in the game. The customers pay us but not everyone has the money to afford food in real life.
- Co-founders of Flowmotion and creators of Cooking Crush, Dario Pavan and Ryan Yada, are determined to provide these underprivileged people food. They have partnered with ca to feed hungry children around the world. A portion of the revenue from their games go directly towards this cause. In this way, your playtime can result in something beautiful and positive.
- So far, they have successfully put 45,000 meals on the table, with more meals cooking for the future.